Rising Generation looking for some advice

I am an 18 year old kid from Phoenix AZ. I am a licensed real estate agent and I am looking to get into investing. I just feel overwhelmed and do not know where to start.

Bird dogging sounds like a smart place to start. I guess I need to find a investor that is willing to take me under his wing and teach the rising generation the ropes. I just think that most people are not going to take me seriously which is understandable haha.

If anyone has any advice as to where I could begin my real estate career that would be amazing. I am currently working with some traditional buyers and have some listings with family friends so I hope that will help build my resume.

-Jesse

Hi Jesse,

I'm going to do something I have not done in quite a while, I will let you take me to lunch and pick my mind?

It’s your dime so send me a contact number by PM if you want to take me up on my offer?

GR

Thank you so much GR

PM is sent

Oh he’s Lucky…Can you come over here in the Philippines??? LOL…hahaha

Nice offer by Gold River. I was going to recommend you get in front of as many succesful investors in your area as possible. Make sure they actually do deals and dont just say they do. I would ask Gold River if he has any other friends you could sit down with. Usually solid investors will know the other big players in the area. Good luck