Working with a Listing Agent..Best way to Joint venture or get paid

do you have to put the home under contract if you send an agent a buyer or can you have an aggreement wrote up, i heard something about Brokering w/out a license? sometimes i think it might be easier to just get my lisence and sell the home that way?

so can you wholesale mls listed properties non-reos through an agent the same way? how? what do you tell the agent and how do you write the contract?

Get the house under contract then you don’t have to worry about practicing w/o a license. The realtor gets the comission and offer to let him or her list for you and get a comission on that as well. They’ll love you forever and hopefully bring you better deals. Herbster

on non bank mls props do i get more time ,for inspection,(to find a buyer) or escrow or is it the same 7-10/30 , and what about the emd,and pof on reos the pressure for emd/pof is intense is it the same on non reos?

Buying from owners can be easier. I like to use an Opt. to Purchase and only put 1-10 dollars down. Shouldn’t be any seasoning issues either. Enter contract between owner and you, enter contract between you and buyer. have owner and buyer enter contract at closing and release your contract for the spread. Herbster

what about the ones mls listed with realtor?

You’ll have to make a deposit and use a flip funder and double close. Flip funder may require you to use an LLC to get the funds and will provide the POF. Herbster

Brokering without a license is simply selling a house (FOR SOMEONE FOR COMPENSATION) as long as you yourself are purchasing the house, you will not have brokered without a license.