Repeat....Short Sale in CA

I just received my real estate license in Ca., and I’ve come across a few short sales. I’m interested in other tactics I can possibly use as a beginner with short sales other than just listing them. I hear all this great info about wholesaling, getting a buyers list etc. What are other ways I can utilize a client that wants to short sale a home (if any)???
How the heck can i go 0 for 2 in posts, have 30-50 people review it and get no response??? Then there’s someone who asks for example: what does fair market value mean…and get 15 responses. Come on guys. This isn’t a silly question is it??? just 1 response. I’m trying to learn this thing. Now with that being said… :help

I have a client in Apple Valley, California that owes $172k on her home and it’s worth about $80k. She lost her job and the interest rate is going to adjust in August and I basically told her to just cut ties with the property and try to sell it versus just walking away. I was also able to obtain the listing. Any other ideas with this type of deal??? The home is also in pretty good condition. I get like 3-4 deals a month like this. Thanks guys. All you high rollers in here are making me think that I can do a little more with deals like this than just listing them. LOL! I could be wrong though.

I’m really interested in learning a lot of what you all discuss here. I want financial freedom one day.

Hi Marcus,

I feel bad that no one has responded to you. So here I am. But you seem to have alot of questions about alot of different things, wholesaling, short sales, and listing as a Realtor. I think you need to focus on what you want to do. And once you decide then go for it and learn more about that specifically.

As far as your client in Apple Valley, you can’t just sit on the listing as it will go into foreclosure. I don’t know what part of CA, you are in, but I work on short sales with Investors across the US and I have one in the L.A area.