We apologize, but the forums are closed for new posts. Click Here To Join The Unemployables Facebook Group

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2021, 06:49:54 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2021, 06:49:54 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Author Topic: IRS wants to tax cell phones used for business  (Read 6736 times)

Offline Bluemoon06

Re: IRS wants to tax cell phones used for business
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2009, 04:41:21 pm »
I guess my point is that the government is irrelevant.  We are going to be a second rate economy eventually.  We won’t be Mexico but we won’t be America either.  All we can do is make sure that we are on the top of the heap, no matter what that heap looks like.  It is about the lifestyle we have.  In an upwardly moving economy people are buying bigger and better stuff. What is all the talk about today?  It is about buying smaller more fuel efficient cars and not bigger more luxurious cars.  Our kids will not have bigger and better, they will have smaller and inferior.  People need a place to live in any economy.   or a failed one.  My goal is to be the guy in the mansion no matter what the economy does.  That is why I buy real state.
Real estate to Retire you
http://sphinxwealth.com/

Offline christopher w

« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2009, 04:57:49 pm »
bama,

Why can't the govt just let americans do what made this country great,,TRY AN IDEA,IF IT FAILS,IT FAILS!!

I agree wholeheartedly with this comment. What scares me is that the type of american that made this country great is found fewer and far between. Think about it. If the population has grown exponentially so do the winners and the losers... theoretically. But the problem is winners and losers are not reproducing at the same rate. All of the people that have their hand out for a non-bail out govt. handout did not all of the sudden get lazy six months ago.
Christopher W
C-214.923.5781

Offline sellnbama

« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2009, 11:17:51 pm »
christopher,
You did'nt offend me,I just get tired of the same box we all get thrown into with questioning obama.More times than not it's the "you're just a racist" box,which really makes me wanna shake them a bit cause HE"S 1/2 white so how can I(being a white guy)be racist against myself?And on how I stood the last eight years thing.Well honestly,I did'nt follow it too much until the last two years of bush,when things started lookin down.I still can't see this night and day difference in the stupid spending goin on comparing the two.Only bush started us on a wagon and obama put a jet engine on it,either way its the wrong direction.

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines