We apologize, but the forums are closed for new posts. Click Here To Join The Unemployables Facebook Group

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 05, 2021, 07:47:56 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 05, 2021, 07:47:56 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Author Topic: Rhode Island creates special stores to sell medical marijuana  (Read 2599 times)

Offline HoldAndBuy

Since pot seems to be one of the main topics on this forum, I thought I would post this:

http://www.wpri.com/dpp/news/local_news/local_wpri_providence_senate_passes_medical_marijuana_compassion_center_bill_20090609_nek

Hooch

Re: Rhode Island creates special stores to sell medical marijuana
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2009, 07:24:46 am »
As if it were the only drug that can provide them relief. I don't buy that. Just legalize it already.

Offline HoldAndBuy

Re: Rhode Island creates special stores to sell medical marijuana
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2009, 07:35:41 am »
Unfortunately, we can never just "do" something that makes sense in this country. Every change must be dragged out out over years or decades through a glacial change process, until everyone's "ready" to handle it. The only time we do anything quickly is when we've screwed things up royally and we're in a panic (the bailouts). And then it usually isn't done right. I'm sorry to sound negative, but this is how I feel sometimes.

As if it were the only drug that can provide them relief. I don't buy that. Just legalize it already.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2009, 07:39:25 am by HoldAndBuy »

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines