We apologize, but the forums are closed for new posts. Click Here To Join The Unemployables Facebook Group

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2021, 06:58:38 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2021, 06:58:38 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Author Topic: most "czars"in history...."change"you'll be forced into.  (Read 70346 times)

Offline Hoosier4life2005

• www.myspace.com/hoosierluv
Re: most "czars"in history...."change"you'll be forced into.
« Reply #75 on: June 09, 2009, 12:14:09 pm »
Actually, this may come as a surprise.  Ive never smoked pot, but I respect the decision for people to do it if they want.  My friends DO it, but I dont.  My future is worth to much to get involved in those kind of things.  Ive never even smoked a ciggarrete.

As for my goals, who cares if I post here alot, and not on the REI sections?  I just really like politics and the way the world works.  Ive become more interested in Stock Trading than I have REI, but I still come here to have fun.  I love argueing with Liberals, its fun. 

What is really sad about you Hoosier is that at your age you should be out tearing it up with your friends getting ready to start your new post-high school life. Instead you choose to sit in front of your computer talking the downfall of western civilization with a bunch of kooks. When you joined this site you were all hopped up on REI, but that seems to have devolved into being a radical right-wing nut job. Your last post outside of Random Ramblings was months ago. Has all that pot smoking (please spare us from the "if I choose to" garbage you are obviously a pot head) stalled your REI dreams, and now you are content arguing with anyone who disagrees with you to pass the time instead of getting off your butt and investing in real estate. Please do tell.

Im Josh Azbell and im 20.  Add me on facebook :)  Im from Indiana.  I am going to be a Real Estate investor.

Offline christopher w

« Reply #76 on: June 09, 2009, 12:18:32 pm »
Awww what a nice boost of support from the "Termite King"!!

Hoosier has not posted outside of the Rambling Rants forum in months.
Christopher W
C-214.923.5781

Offline Hoosier4life2005

« Reply #77 on: June 09, 2009, 12:21:05 pm »
I find posting about Politics and talking about my true love in life, IU basketball (Indiana Basketball) much more fun then talking about Real Estate.  Im going to college for nursing in 2 months.

I read over all the posting on the other sections, but really I have no questions about it.

I just love how christopher thinks im a pot head, just because my friends do it, and i respect the right to make the decison whether you want to smoke pot or not.

Thats all I have to say Christopher.  But, im probably still a pot-head in your eyes.(because i prefer self-responsibility and self-choice other than government intervention.)

Thanks CHRIS!

Hoosier4life2005,

While I agree with others that doing drugs isn't a great course to be on at a young age... don't let your flow of opinion be stunted by what other people think of you spending your free time online expressing your opinion.

From what I can see of your stats... you post just as many times in Carlton Sheets, Beginners, Courses, Gurus, General Forum (112 posts), as you do in Random Ramblings  (113 posts) for a grand total of ALL your posting of 2 days, 7 hours and 54 minutes in over 2 YEARS of you posting...  252 posts over 761 days since you joined... an average of only .339 per day...  Hardly putting a dent on your potential activity on real estate...

Don't let others suppress your voice based on ThEIR assumptions...  They assume you are not also on this sight learning and exchanging ideas...

Im Josh Azbell and im 20.  Add me on facebook :)  Im from Indiana.  I am going to be a Real Estate investor.

Offline christopher w

« Reply #78 on: June 09, 2009, 12:22:13 pm »
You must love poor spelling as well because that seems to be the only thing you are good at. Why not enlighten us with some of your stock picks??

I would hardly qualify your posts as arguments. More like poorly worded and spelled "shout outs" to other ant-goverment kooks like positive outlook (why you chose this name with your negative personality I will never understand) and hooch.
Christopher W
C-214.923.5781

Offline christopher w

« Reply #79 on: June 09, 2009, 12:24:44 pm »
With your poor spelling and grammer I am sure you will love your new moniker.

Loosier4Life.

IU basketball. Talk about a joke.
Christopher W
C-214.923.5781

Offline Hoosier4life2005

« Reply #80 on: June 09, 2009, 12:28:10 pm »
Ohh please, did I ever say I was making money for stocks? Jesus, you have to take a simple thing that I say and spin it to make it an attack on me.  My spelling is bad because im typing really fast (this is a message board).  

I can actually write very well, when I take time.  (Look at my posts from like 2 years ago, when I was young and tried to impress).

Ive been reading alot of Day Trading.  I am getting a better understanding at my age.  Tell me CHRISTOPHER, when you were 18, did you know EXACTLY what you wanted to do? Or did you change your mind?  If you changed your mind (like I did, from REI into Stock Trading)  How about you stop the attacks?  Jeez.

I gaurantee you, I will make money in this world, and unlike your fellow Liberals, I wont rely on the gov. to help me out at all.

Correct my grammer some more please?

You must love poor spelling as well because that seems to be the only thing you are good at. Why not enlighten us with some of your stock picks??

I would hardly qualify your posts as arguments. More like poorly worded and spelled "shout outs" to other ant-goverment kooks like positive outlook (why you chose this name with your negative personality I will never understand) and hooch.

Offline Hoosier4life2005

« Reply #81 on: June 09, 2009, 12:28:58 pm »
With your poor spelling and grammer I am sure you will love your new moniker.

Loosier4Life.

IU basketball. Talk about a joke.

5 National Championships buddy... those are the facts.  Looks pretty good to me.

Offline christopher w

« Reply #82 on: June 09, 2009, 12:33:31 pm »
loosier4life

When was the last time you guys even had a winning record?

IU basketball is not even on the map anymore. But you obviously have a penchant for backing losers based on your political leanings so I at least your are true to your nature.
Christopher W
C-214.923.5781

Offline Hoosier4life2005

« Reply #83 on: June 09, 2009, 12:41:05 pm »
loosier4life

When was the last time you guys even had a winning record?

IU basketball is not even on the map anymore. But you obviously have a penchant for backing losers based on your political leanings so I at least your are true to your nature.

Dude, are you kidding me?  I know this isnt a sports forum or anything.. but jesus.  IU had their second losing season in 42 years last year, and that was because they only had 1 scholarship returning player.

What team you like?

IU = 3rd most national titles

UCLA=11
UK=7

Both UCLA and UNC have been caught cheating COUNTLESS times over the decades, and IU has won all their titles clean.  IU=best program with most titles without cheating.  Thank you. 

And as far as not being on the map anymore, IU just landed a top 5 recruting class, they will be back.

First, you call me a potsmoker, then my grammer, and now your bashing IU... tisk tisk, you are not on the top of my list my friend.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2009, 12:51:04 pm by Hoosier4life2005 »

Offline christopher w

« Reply #84 on: June 09, 2009, 01:37:41 pm »
They won all their titles clean because of two guys both long gone. Funny how they were good after Bob Knight left for the exact amount of time his recruits were there. After that BIG drop off.

Do I need to remind you about your last head coach? Do I need to mention the NCAA probation. Do I need to mention SIX wins last year?

Seriously the years of IU basketball being a top tier team are over. Keep living in the past and gloating over your titles because that is all you have to look forward to.

I am a Big Ten (or as I think of it THE Big O and the little 10) fan myself so it is in my nature to laugh at IU.

Stick to rooting for your frat at Little 5 and you will do all right.
Christopher W
C-214.923.5781

PositiveOutlook

« Reply #85 on: June 09, 2009, 01:38:03 pm »
"First, you call me a potsmoker, then my grammer, and now your bashing IU"

Hoosier4life2005, they're called straw men or red herring's, and used by liberals when they have nothing to say on the actual SUBSTANCE of other's posts... just used to TRY to make you look bad, but it does just the opposite for them...  ironically, just like their policies...

Opposite effect of what they promise...

Imagine how interesting it would be if they engaged on the topics and SUBSTANCE of the posts...  

Offline Hoosier4life2005

« Reply #86 on: June 09, 2009, 01:46:56 pm »
Ok well.. this isnt a sports board Chris, so even though your dead wrong about IU not being on the map anymore, and yes...

Kelvin Sampson was a bad hire (he made to many phone calls, which is bad, but he didnt pay anybody or give benigits., its a minor voilation).

Tom Crean is a great coach and recruiter, and will have us back on top.

But since this isnt a sports board, we should probably drop it. (even though your dead wrong, which you wont admit, because Liberals never do)

You never said what team you support either, but I dont expect you to, since they probably are a loser program thats never won.

PositiveOutlook, I agree.  Liberals like Christopher are just trying to make me look bad, by correcting my grammar and potsmoking(which ive never smoked, and even if I did, its a matter of self choice)  he thinks hes making me look dumb.  Its a freakin message board... im not typing out a resume.  Obviously im a good enough writer to get into college so isnt that all that matters?  Liberals, ugh, so funny.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2009, 01:50:39 pm by Hoosier4life2005 »

Offline christopher w

« Reply #87 on: June 09, 2009, 01:55:44 pm »
Loosier4life,

Your right this isn't a sports board and in that fact you are lucky because I would CRUSH you if it were. Although I will give you credit for not deserting your team now that they are in the  :flush

At this point I am just here to poke fun at people like you and the Termite King AKA master of the cut and paste.

Now don't you need to get back to "Puff Puff Give"; I would hate for you to mess up the rotation.
Christopher W
C-214.923.5781

Offline Hoosier4life2005

« Reply #88 on: June 09, 2009, 02:00:42 pm »
You would crush me aye? Doubt it, and I havent missed a IU game in 13 years (since I was 5).  What team do you like Chris?

And with this pot thing... have you ever smoked pot? Just one time? Its a simple question, and you might not answer, because you never answer anything, except just say personal attacks.

If you havent, thats cool.  If you have, thats cool.  This is America, and were supposed to respect the right to self-choice and freedom of oppression from the government(which you liberals dont like to hear).

Loosier4life,

Your right this isn't a sports board and in that fact you are lucky because I would CRUSH you if it were. Although I will give you credit for not deserting your team now that they are in the  :flush

At this point I am just here to poke fun at people like you and the Termite King AKA master of the cut and paste.

Now don't you need to get back to "Puff Puff Give"; I would hate for you to mess up the rotation.

Offline christopher w

« Reply #89 on: June 09, 2009, 02:06:35 pm »
I bleed Scarlet and Gray.

As for the illegal drug usage I can honestly say no I have never done it for the simple reason that it is illegal.

Christopher W
C-214.923.5781

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines