We apologize, but the forums are closed for new posts. Click Here To Join The Unemployables Facebook Group

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 27, 2021, 09:09:25 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 27, 2021, 09:09:25 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Author Topic: Rising Generation looking for some advice  (Read 2357 times)

Offline jessepierson

Rising Generation looking for some advice
« on: August 02, 2009, 08:24:05 pm »
I am an 18 year old kid from Phoenix AZ. I am a licensed real estate agent and I am looking to get into investing. I just feel overwhelmed and do not know where to start.

Bird dogging sounds like a smart place to start. I guess I need to find a investor that is willing to take me under his wing and teach the rising generation the ropes. I just think that most people are not going to take me seriously which is understandable haha.

If anyone has any advice as to where I could begin my real estate career that would be amazing. I am currently working with some traditional buyers and have some listings with family friends so I hope that will help build my resume.

-Jesse

Offline Gold River

Re: Rising Generation looking for some advice
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2009, 02:29:28 am »
Hi Jesse,

I'm going to do something I have not done in quite a while, I will let you take me to lunch and pick my mind?

It's your dime so send me a contact number by PM if you want to take me up on my offer?

GR

Offline jessepierson

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2009, 02:08:28 pm »
Thank you so much GR

PM is sent

Offline WholesaleKid

• Tampa Cheap Houses for investors, rehabbers, landlords
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2009, 05:36:41 pm »
 Oh he's Lucky....Can you come over here in the Philippines??? LOL...hahaha
Are you an investor, rehabber or landlord in Tampa? - BEST WHOLESALE REAL ESTATE DEALS
www.tampacheaphouse.com

Offline WeSellHomes2Fix

• WeSellHomes2Fix.com
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2009, 12:42:45 pm »
Nice offer by Gold River.  I was going to recommend you get in front of as many succesful investors in your area as possible.  Make sure they actually do deals and dont just say they do.  I would ask Gold River if he has any other friends you could sit down with.  Usually solid investors will know the other big players in the area.  Good luck
WeSellHomes2Fix.com - Ask about our monthly wholesale academy class in Philadelphia
Blog - http://phillyrei.blogspot.com/

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines