We apologize, but the forums are closed for new posts. Click Here To Join The Unemployables Facebook Group

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 23, 2021, 01:04:26 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 23, 2021, 01:04:26 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Author Topic: NO B.S Buyer Finding (No Guru will tell you this)..Best Tactic Hands Down  (Read 25022 times)

Offline ericmedem

• Real Estate Wholesaling Guide
Re: NO B.S Buyer Finding (No Guru will tell you this)..Best Tactic Hands Down
« Reply #30 on: November 27, 2009, 03:15:15 pm »
Keep plugging away.
I think I'm doing something wrong.  I'm going to the assessors site and entering in the addresses and the only name on ALL of the property is the Secretary of HUD. 

The reason for that is because your Assessors site has not updated with the most recent information.  You can always go directly to there office and check it out.

Hey Eric.. I have your course! I'm Red, 16 yrs old from the Philippines .... I'm on the process of applying what I learn from your course... and btw.. the REO ROCKSTAR course? It sucks! It really really sucks! I will be happy to pay $97 for that $997 program!

I'm glad you like my stuff man...I'm sure you're going to do awesome.  Since you've got my course feel free to contact me anytime I'd be happy to help you out...that's what Im here for.
 and your course? I'm glad I have it! 

hey for those of you who has Eric's course,  your on ur way to Sucess!  and for those who has the REO rockstar course get a refund...  Preston Ely is like the largest banks in U.S.A. - He legally steals your money!

,REd

http://www.InvestorsPlayground.com Now FREE!  Just type in your email so I know where to send your FREE 1471 Page Investors "Holy-Grail".  (It's NOT $97 anymore)

Offline OregonREI

• High Point Ventures LLC
« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2009, 08:21:58 pm »
Eric,

Great  tool. I have found quite a few investors this way thus far. Thanks. One question: I'm located in Oregon and one property I found listed an investor as the purchaser of the property. When I peel the onion a bit I find that the SECRETARY OF HUD C/O HARRINGTON MORAN & BARKSDALE is the actual owner. Have you ever come acrosss something similar to this? As it turns out HARRINGTON MORAN & BARKSDALE is a contractor management company out of CT. It is curious though that the Owner is the SECRETARY OF HUD - not sure what this means. Possibly they have been tasked with correcting issues with the property? Any help would be appreciated. Best Regards,
Chris Schaefer
High Point Ventures
Real Estate Development
Specializing in Foreclosure Solutions and Short Sales

Offline RealEstateLion

« Reply #32 on: December 12, 2009, 04:21:17 am »
I'm in Washington State and I'm having trouble with it as well. I cannot get any recent information.  Can someone help? Thank you!

Offline ericmedem

« Reply #33 on: December 14, 2009, 11:52:04 am »
Eric,

Great  tool. I have found quite a few investors this way thus far. Thanks. One question: I'm located in Oregon and one property I found listed an investor as the purchaser of the property. When I peel the onion a bit I find that the SECRETARY OF HUD C/O HARRINGTON MORAN & BARKSDALE is the actual owner. Have you ever come acrosss something similar to this? As it turns out HARRINGTON MORAN & BARKSDALE is a contractor management company out of CT. It is curious though that the Owner is the SECRETARY OF HUD - not sure what this means. Possibly they have been tasked with correcting issues with the property? Any help would be appreciated. Best Regards,

It means that the tax records have not been updated as of yet because they are still showing HUD as the owner of the home rather than the actual new owner.

You may be able to go to the registrar of deeds office and speed up the  whole process.

Once you get the names then run them through my Buyer Multiplier which is posted around here somewhere then you can exponentially be growing your list with very little effort.

Good luck,
Eric
http://www.InvestorsPlayground.com Now FREE!  Just type in your email so I know where to send your FREE 1471 Page Investors "Holy-Grail".  (It's NOT $97 anymore)

Offline DanFlips

« Reply #34 on: December 14, 2009, 06:15:24 pm »
Eric,
I'm investing in Michigan also and I just purchased your course moreso for the buyer generation ideas than anything.   I reviewed over half of your information yesterday and I have to say, I like the way you take the obstacles out of the process moreseo than many of the guys charging you much more $$$.

I do have a quick question about where to go online to find the information for the buyers by putting in the adresses that sold via HUD.    Every site I go to when I google Registrar of
Deeds, etc.  wants to charge over $5 per adress.   Do you know of a site where I can pull this info for free for Macomb county in Michigan.   Any help would be greatly appreciated.   I am on a very tight budget, otherwise I would just pay the $5 per adress and if that is my only option then so be it.

Dan

Offline herbster

« Reply #35 on: December 14, 2009, 10:06:10 pm »
Dan, I think you're after this.
www.publicrecords.netronline.com
pick your township.
go to data online.
When you reach bsasoftware thats it.
These can be tricky to use but you'll get used to it.
You can't look at the actual deed online.
Herbster

Offline DanFlips

« Reply #36 on: December 14, 2009, 10:37:42 pm »
Thanx Herbster.   I checked it out and after entering State and county it brings you to "Select a Product"  and from there I choose Property Detail Report.   I then enter the adress and nothing is returned.   Nowhere in the process did I see bsasoftware.    It also looks like a property detail report is $3.50.   Would this be correct?

Offline HelloMotto

• Charleston With Lidija
« Reply #37 on: January 03, 2010, 11:19:52 am »
Is HUD more likely to sell to oo if they come in low on their bid as oposed to investor? Thanks.

Offline mason319

« Reply #38 on: January 03, 2010, 06:42:11 pm »
Thanks for the great info Eric... sounds like a great way to create a killer buyers list. I'm having trouble with charleston counties tax assessor site for pulling up the investor(buyer) info because they require parcel ID # rather than a simple address and this number isnt posted on huds website. Can anyone give me any insight??

Offline herbster

« Reply #39 on: January 03, 2010, 09:44:16 pm »
Mason You can usually get the parcel number on zillow. Just enter the address, search, more info etc. Herbster

Offline DemosL

• Quick Cash For Your House
« Reply #40 on: January 05, 2010, 02:54:03 pm »
Yep, Herbster's correct. Go to Zillow, search for the house and click the Home Info tab. Then look at the bottom of the Public Facts.
http://quickcash-nova.com
I am a wholesale real estate investor in Northern Virginia. I do local and virtual deals.

Offline mason319

« Reply #41 on: January 05, 2010, 06:11:43 pm »
Got it!!! Thanks a million guys

Offline Coolpal39

« Reply #42 on: January 23, 2010, 11:42:57 pm »
How do you do an effective reverse look up, or tax look up on these investor buyers? Is there an easy way?

Offline ericmedem

« Reply #43 on: February 24, 2010, 03:52:07 pm »
I suspect once you get this you'll understand why this method works like crazy

1. You simply track the HUD listings
2. After 60 days they should be closed
3. Go to the Tax Records
4. Look for owners whose addresses are different than the property address.
5. Wallaaaaa.... You've got yourself a buyer spotted.
6. Then use the buyers script that I've posted here in the forums and it's on like donkey kong.

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines