We apologize, but the forums are closed for new posts. Click Here To Join The Unemployables Facebook Group

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 20, 2022, 01:27:33 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 20, 2022, 01:27:33 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Author Topic: Working with Realtors  (Read 3384 times)

Offline getmonie01

Working with Realtors
« on: April 15, 2009, 08:49:02 am »
Can i wholesale a deal working with a realtor?  How are they compensated? Is the commision still paid by the seller? An can i use a non brokers real estate  contract to make my offer on a property listed by a broker?

Offline vonreamark

• Realtor Marketing Products
Re: Working with Realtors
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2009, 05:08:48 am »
Can i wholesale a deal working with a realtor?

Yes u can...

Offline scostell

• My Blog
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2009, 09:51:31 am »
it depends on how you close, but if you do a double close then there is a commission paid out on the first close and another commission paid out on the second close.  Everything is negotiable though
-Scott Costello
Free Lead Management Software -> http://www.StrugglingInvestor.com

Offline JaredChristiansen

• My Website
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2009, 06:48:51 am »
You would want to make sure that the Realtor knows what your doing but yes, you can work with one.
Realtor with RE/Max Home Connection looking to connect with investors that are buying in my area.  I flipped houses in a previous life and realized that wasn't for me.  I love being a Realtor and working with investors. 

www.FortWayneHomes4Sale.com

Offline gordo2417

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2009, 05:54:10 pm »
I actually disagree with Jared.  The only thing the realtor needs to know is that your buying the house for the agreed price and that he/she is going to get their commission.

What you do with the house is up to you.  Now.....with that said I have a great relationship with my realtor that we talk very openly about me wholesaling my deals.  At first though.....it wasn't like that.

Nate-WI
Nate Andree
NJA Investments LLC
njainvestments.com
920-428-9858
[email protected]

Offline JaredChristiansen

• My Website
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2009, 12:54:06 pm »
That makes sense Nate, good point. 
Realtor with RE/Max Home Connection looking to connect with investors that are buying in my area.  I flipped houses in a previous life and realized that wasn't for me.  I love being a Realtor and working with investors. 

www.FortWayneHomes4Sale.com

Offline RealEstateConsultant

« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2009, 12:39:31 pm »
I disagree with Nate on one point. If you are going to wholesale specifically short sales and the Realtor on board is going to potentially get you buyers, you must let the Realtor know. Otherwise it gets really messy. If not a short sale, I agree with Nate.

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines