We apologize, but the forums are closed for new posts. Click Here To Join The Unemployables Facebook Group

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 09, 2021, 12:44:07 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 09, 2021, 12:44:07 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Author Topic: Just another reason why I cant stand Liberal lefties  (Read 39742 times)

PositiveOutlook

Re: Just another reason why I cant stand Liberal lefties
« Reply #75 on: June 09, 2009, 02:45:14 pm »
"because I don't judge people"

No, just call 'em "Loosier" and "potsmoker" and "termite king" etc., etc. etc....

but you don't "judge people"... Christopher, like FDjake, you are much more intelligent (even if self-proclaimed by the both of you) than this... why the insults?

Can you not provide discourse WITHOUT directly insulting people?  Is that something you would teach your kids?  Don't discuss the idea's but ridicule people personally who disagree with you?  It's one thing to disagree or ridicule an idea, but it quite another to get personal... to just degrade the respect people may have for you and your opinion...

Offline fdjake

« Reply #76 on: June 09, 2009, 02:49:11 pm »
Hoosier...

Get your head out of your @SS.

I can GUARANTEE YOU that you can learn a HELL of a lot more about Real Estate investing from Chris than you can from Positive.  Chris is in the mortgage business, he can give you advice that at your AGE can set you up for success.  This business LIVES on YOUR ability to BORROW money.  And you're arguing with a guy that does this for a LIVING.  Send him a PM and patch this BS up.  It'll be the best move you made here all year.  Then LISTEN TO HIM and DO what he tells you to do. 

Who gives ash*T what political party this guy belongs to or if he said you smoked pot???.....LEARN from someone who can TEACH you something.

If I was 18 an a successful investor decided to teach me he could call me a drunk and I'd be fine with it. 

CUT the BULLSH*T....You're a KID with a TON to learn.  Lose the attitude and start PAYING ATTENTION.

You have MILLIONAIRES HERE who can teach you....But they're not going to waste their time on a know it all 18 year old kid.

Don't blow it before you even get it started

« Last Edit: June 09, 2009, 03:00:00 pm by fdjake »

Offline Hoosier4life2005

• www.myspace.com/hoosierluv
« Reply #77 on: June 09, 2009, 02:57:05 pm »
When somebody calls me a potsmoker, says that I live in a trailer(nothing wrong with that), and refers to me as loosier just because of a view I have, its somewhat hard to listen to somebody like that, when that person constantly just bashes people.

When I simply said.. im more interested in trading stocks than I was in REI, he quickly bashes me, and demands that I offer my stock predictions. and I bet if i hadnt made enough, or im not as informed in the stock market as you are Jake, in the stock market (even though im 18, im sure it wouldnt matter to Chris) I would have gotten bashed for that too.

Chris doesnt seem very willing to offer his knowledge(im sure he has some, hes making $$ apparently) and is more interested in just bashing..

Hoosier...

Get your head out of your @SS.

I can GUARANTEE YOU that you can learn a HELL of a lot more about Real Estate investing from Chris than you can from Positive.

Who gives ash*T what political party this guy belongs to.....LEARN from someone who can TEACH you something.

CUT the BULLSH*T....You're a KID with a TON to learn.  Lose the attitude and start PAYING ATTENTION.

You have MILLIONAIRES HERE who can teach you....But they're not going to waste their time on a know it all 18 year old kid.

Don't blow it before you even get it started.
Im Josh Azbell and im 20.  Add me on facebook :)  Im from Indiana.  I am going to be a Real Estate investor.

Offline fdjake

« Reply #78 on: June 09, 2009, 03:05:56 pm »
Hoosier,

You pissed him off....

Do you want to argue or MAKE MONEY?????

If a millionaire (and I'm not saying Chris is a millionaire) said something that made you mad, would you NOT listen to him if he could help you????

Get use to it Kid.......This is what LIFE is about.  Dealing with people you may not like to obtain a goal you WANT!!!!

Chris is SOLID and the info he can give you is PRICELESS at your age.

What possible REASON would I have to give you this advice other than to help you???

Mike Rossi (property manager) and I have had our go rounds...But I can tell you that if I needed advice on a rental....HE's the guy I'm talking to.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2009, 03:07:53 pm by fdjake »

PositiveOutlook

« Reply #79 on: June 09, 2009, 03:07:14 pm »
"You HAVEN'T MADE A DIME........NOT A CENT..."

So AGAIN, since you didn't answer it AGAIN... are you saying that you now disagree with other investors here and elsewhere that the concept of making your money going in is not applicable?

"And you have NO IDEA what is waiting for you out there."

That's true, I have not sold an investment property before, which is WHY I will be watching and learning...

"Do you REALLY think your little performance based contract is going to dig out those WORTHLESS pre-approvals??????"

No, but it frontloads the performance regarding activity on my property...  and in this case, being that I am honoring my committment to the realtor, we'll see how it works out when I put it up for sale...

"And when you SIGN with a person that has a weak pre-approval YOU"LL LEARN YOUR NEXT LESSON."

That is something that is out of my control... worst case scenario, I can rent it out or lease-option it...  but BECAUSE I took my time, paid for it, I have OPTIONS....

"Chris W could help you avert this common NEW GUY mistake." -

No doubt about it, Christopher is a smart guy (even self-proclaimed), but the more he sounds and operates like you (not idea's, but insults), the less I am interested in hearing his opinion...  I feel everyone has much more to learn on this site from the likes of PropertyManager, Hooch, who spend their time providing relevant idea's WITHOUT insulting everyone...  I am sure the owners of this site appreciate all your insightful insults and abuse, FDjake...  You have much more to contribute than the way you do it now...

"But you KNOW EVERYTHING!!!"

FDjake, you are the only one who asserts this... I have said on MULTIPLE occassions that I do not know everything... as a matter of fact, you find me saying this more in posts than you, so who is saying they "know it all"...  you couldn't even say based on the number that was a great pick on the property I chose... what does that say about who you are?

"You haven't even finished HALF this project."

Another assumption on your part... 

"You have a TON to learn about how things REALLY work out there...."

Maybe, but I am not afraid to admit it...

"Like I said.......You'lll LEARN........The HARD WAY!!!"

That which doesn't kill us makes us stronger...  sometimes the BEST LESSONS are learned the hard way... but it shouldn't matter to you... you have no real interest in my success, and that is quite obvious...

PositiveOutlook

« Reply #80 on: June 09, 2009, 03:08:18 pm »
FDjake... are you a cash millionaire or a paper millionaire?...

PositiveOutlook

« Reply #81 on: June 09, 2009, 03:15:29 pm »
"I can GUARANTEE YOU that you can learn a HELL of a lot more about Real Estate investing from Chris than you can from Positive. "

Yes, Hoosier4life2005, you can learn alot more about real estate funding strategies from Christopher...   

But as far as real estate investing goes, he is one more house ahead of me, so I would rely on people who have ALOT more experience than both of us when it comes to the strategies of flipping or renting of houses...

"If a millionaire (and I'm not saying Chris is a millionaire) said something that made you mad, would you NOT listen to him if he could help you????"

There are other millionaires here who can give you the same advice sans the insults...  you can follow whomever you feel comfortable... 

Offline christopher w

« Reply #82 on: June 09, 2009, 03:16:01 pm »
Does it really matter?

Is Bill Gates a paper BILLIONAIRE or a cash BILLIONAIRE?

Christopher W
C-214.923.5781

Offline fdjake

« Reply #83 on: June 09, 2009, 03:17:08 pm »
Positive...

Let me put this to you simply....

I think you are completely full of YOURSELF and full of sh*T.  I also think you're a LIAR. You CONTINUE to claim you made money on a house that has yet to be FINISHED or SOLD....  That's BULLSH*T where I come from.   And I have absolutely no desire to hear your theories on ANY subject.

And NO.......Signing a P$S with a LOSER is COMPLETELY in your controll....BUT YOU KNOW EVERYTHING because you sold a property before!!!  Chris could show you a VERY SIMPLE clause to put in your P&S that ENSURES the potential buyer is FOR REAL.  The fact that you never even TOUCHED on this SHOWS us ALL you have NO IDEA what that clause is.  But .....You know it all....

GREAT...Glad to hear it.....NOW go finish your PROJECT....Then you can tell us in APRIL of 2010 IF it sells how much you made.

And as long as that project is NOT FINISHED you aren't even HALF way there....  The SALE is the OTHER half of this investment.  But you'd have to KNOW what you were doing to understand that concept.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2009, 03:24:43 pm by fdjake »

Hooch

« Reply #84 on: June 09, 2009, 03:18:45 pm »
Hoosier, No worries. There are many more millionaires here that share your politics than that don't.

Besides the fact, I would be shocked if he actually withheld information from you just because you have a different world view. But it wouldn't matter if he did because like I said, there are many experienced investors here that can tell you what you need to know.

I would never a** kiss to a lib anyways.

Hooch

« Reply #85 on: June 09, 2009, 03:20:30 pm »
No worries Positive, I will teach you how a worthless buyer will make you more money than one with cash. FD knows what I am suggesting.

Offline fdjake

« Reply #86 on: June 09, 2009, 03:22:14 pm »
Hoosier.....

DON'T DRINK THE KOOL AIDE KID!!!

Those righties LOVE that KOOL AIDE!!

PositiveOutlook

« Reply #87 on: June 09, 2009, 03:23:08 pm »
Christopher...

"I also think you're a LIAR"

Show us the post where I lied, and BTW use my words not your assumptions...

Otherwise, you'll sound like FDjake's hollow and unfounded attack... if you are going to try and attack my integrity....  PROVE IT, don't just say it.... otherwise, without the PROOF, you are making a FALSE accusation...

"Is Bill Gates a paper BILLIONAIRE or a cash BILLIONAIRE"

Actually, Bill Gates is a cash Billionaire...

Offline christopher w

Re: I cant stand Liberal lefties
« Reply #88 on: June 09, 2009, 03:24:00 pm »
New USATODAY.com headline

Poll Shows Grumpy GOP.

WASHINGTON — In thinking about the Republican Party's troubles, consider this: One-third of Republicans now say they have an unfavorable opinion of their party.
There's no such dyspepsia among Democrats. Just 4% have an unfavorable view of their party.

The findings of a USA TODAY/Gallup Poll underscore the perilous state of the GOP. Over the past three years, Republicans have lost control of the White House, the House of Representatives and the Senate, and they're now struggling to forge a unified response to the popular new Democratic president.

A third of the people in your own party think YOU SUCK. How funny is that. No wonder all of your right wing nuts are so unhappy. It will take years to get the stink of W. of off your skin. :bobble

Christopher W
C-214.923.5781

Offline fdjake

« Reply #89 on: June 09, 2009, 03:26:15 pm »
CHRIS......

I'm financing my next 3 properties through YOU!!!!
 :beer
That made my DAY!!!!

The only down side is the 15 pages of quotes, graphs, historic outlines, and opinion we'll get from Positive now.

And the PROOF of Positives LIES are right in his posts when asked how his project turned out.  He REPEATEDLY said he made money on it.  Only when pressed on the details did he come clean and ADMIT he never even FINISHED the project.  He STILL says he made money on it. :bs :bs :bs :bs
« Last Edit: June 09, 2009, 03:34:32 pm by fdjake »

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines