1 month lease

We have a property that we want to rent out for one month only. We have someone interested, is there something specific we should add in the lease since we are only renting for a month? Should I use a month to month lease?

Thanks

Yes, just use a month to month lease. At the top of most leases, there are blanks to fill in for the length of the lease and the tenant’s name, etc. Just make the lease for one month and state in there that the lease converts to a month-to-month lease if they maintain tenancy past the initial period. If you or the tenant decide to extend the tenancy, you don’t have to draw up new paperwork if you do it like this.

if i use a management company, who signs the lease, the landlord or the managemnt company?

Thanks

You can have the management co. do it because the tenant will write the check to the management co. Then the co. will take their cut and give you what’s left over.

You want to rent for only one month, or do you want to rent on a month to month basis?

If the answer is just one month and done, then I am guessing that your property is fully furnished. Otherwise, why would a tenant move in, then have to go to the expense and trouble of moving all their furniture again in 30 days?