IM NEW!! a couple options..a couple questions

:help…im new and this is my 1st post!!.. i gotta couple questions reguarding lease options…first off my intention is to get a good deal on a foreclosed property or distressed property using a lease option…then find funding for the rehab (either joint venture partner or HML) and selling the property asap…what would be my best options in finding a preforeclosed home, foreclosed home, or disstressed property with a lease option contract??..also…what clauses would i need in the contract to sell the property??..also what is the best way to close this three way deal once i find a buyer??..and lastly…how do i find a joint venture partner and how long typically do i have to sell after repairs are done??..just a couple questions… :cool…

also im looking for a mentor mostly focused on lease options and fixxer uppers so anyone who wouldnt mind schooling a youngin’>> bring it on!! (please leave email)…any and all input will be appreciated…

Terry, Banks don’t sell on Lease Options and why would you want to buy a distressed home and fix it up when you don’t own it. Risky business.
Start looking for financing from a HML or private lender to find out whats required from you before you stick your neck out.herbster