55% LTV

Guys I have great luxury properties in Central Florida and Atlanta appraising over 2M. I have tried to sell them at 65% LTV and that for the last 3 months has not worked.

So now its been a month. They are not listed in the MLS at all and I don’t intend to send the in blast emails due to fear of circumvention. (I am a marketing rep for these 8 deals).

I decided to lower the sale price to 55% LTV. Any ideas on where to market this without fear of circumvention?

Help!!!

Jessica

Where are these deals located and where can I view the appraisals? Also, I don’t do deals over 50%.

If you are the marketing representative for these properties, please proof your posts. Seriously, it is imperative that you do that before finalizing your posts. I get very nervous when dealing with ‘professionals’ who are not extremely particular and detail oriented. I am giving you that pointer since you are now starting out.

Do you have a website? I am actually out of the country and will have to do it all online (email, web viewing, etc.).

Thanks.

I asked you who your mentor was and you never responded. So, I looked at your website and did some research on your company. Like I said in my message to you, I do a lot of deals in GA and know A LOT of real estate people.

If you don’t know, let me tell you now. I found out that your mentor, the man connected to ComeStealMyHouse is under investigation for mortgage fraud. It’s on the internet. It is weird that you will use that name when it is out there that he is committing fraud.

Do you know about this?

I am not sure you are familiar with the legal term “libel”, but unless you can prove anything you are saying in a court of law you are walking that line.

The only “research” you have done is some random fraudulent post on Craigslist that was pulled.

I certainly hope it wasn’t you that put that ad because that person will probably be contacted by his attorney very soon.

I thought this forum was for deals, not attempts to slander people you definitely do not know.

If you want to speak privately on this matter, please contact me personally.

Thank you so much for alerting us to this individual.

According to the Terms of Service you agreed to for this forum, “The owners of this forum also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or any other related information collected on this service) in the event of a formal complaint or legal action arising from any situation caused by your use of this forum.”

Attempting to damage another person’s business by making unproven and unsupported claims is illegal. Food for thought.

Moderator of the forum has been notified so as to avoid further action.

Have a great day!

Jessica,

Glad to meet you.

Your post stated that you are unable to sell some luxury properties you have for the past 3 months.

Somehow personally, I would have trouble dealing with anyone that had a website that was titled Come STEAL My House

Probably, in my opinion, one of the poorest choices of marketing terms that a person can use when dealing with houses. Investors today do not have enough problems with state legislation without telling people that stealing houses is OK. Which, by the way, is what many governmental authorities feel investors are doing anyway.

John $Cash$ Locke

Actually, that is marketing GENIUS!!

I have used that phrase on bandit signs and my phone never stops ringing!

I actually heard Ron Legrand use the phrase on one of his bootcamp audios as a suggestion for finding buyers.

Quote from the marketing guru Jay Abraham, “It is better to be loved or hated than tolerated!”

Isn’t the purpose of marketing to generate attention?

My guess is that you are probably attracting some good buyers.

Continued success comestealmyhouse!

Guys,

Thanks for weighing in on this topic.

I had just started working with ComeStealMyHouse.com a few weeks ago when I posted this.

Since working with them, I have found plenty of buyers. They are the REAL DEAL!!

Thanks for the tips.

Jessica

"Guys I have great luxury properties in Central Florida and Atlanta appraising over 2M. I have tried to sell them at 65% LTV and that for the last 3 months has not worked.

So now its been a month. They are not listed in the MLS at all and I don’t intend to send the in blast emails due to fear of circumvention. (I am a marketing rep for these 8 deals).

I decided to lower the sale price to 55% LTV. Any ideas on where to market this without fear of circumvention?"

[b]

No Buyers - Plenty of Buyers Well it’s really good you found them.

John $Cash$ Locke

Experienced Wholesaler,

Really great to know that Ron uses that phrase on his Bandit Signs!

“Isn’t the purpose of marketing to generate attention?”

To answer you question, Yes it is, but be careful whose attention you generate.

John $Cash$ Locke

Libel? (it appears as if you are accusing me of libel - did you read my post?) Also, threats of lawsuits should be a last resort. Read below.

Jessica, you seem like a nice person, but in order to prove libel you have to prove that the statements made by the person is NOT true. Considering the conditions of the market, any investor would be hesitant to sue anyone because it would cause a LOT of people to be in his or her business (disclosure of every deal). Before you go around threatening anyone especially for an employer that you JUST started working with a few weeks ago, I would probably think very carefully about your actions.

I think that it’s fair that I research any company that I may consider doing business with, and I think most people begin with Google. If a simple Google search reveals some ‘interesting’ things about a business, I am going to be VERY cautious. And, since I do A LOT of business, and know of many friends that got screwed, I think bringing this to your attention and the attention of others on this board is fair (ESPECIALLY, since you JUST started).

Also, I am a bit concern at your head-on-the-block approach for your employer when you just started working for them. Also, your change from NO BUYERS to ‘PLENTY’ of buyers in a matter of a few weeks raises SERIOUS concerns to me. I have been in this business for MANY MANY years and if you can go from NO BUYERS to ‘PLENTY’ in weeks, I find that suspicious… but hey, that’s just me. Unless you are just running off the mouth (engage the brain before the mouth). Remember there is always some truth to every ‘story.’ And sad enough, any glimmer of fraud is bad business in this business.

NOW THAT’S SOME FOOD FOR THOUGHT!

Good luck to you!