We apologize, but the forums are closed for new posts. Click Here To Join The Unemployables Facebook Group

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 18, 2021, 12:50:50 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 18, 2021, 12:50:50 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Author Topic: Help! How do I get Postmen & Utility people on my Birdo  (Read 6132 times)

Offline vtnupe98

Help! How do I get Postmen & Utility people on my Birdo
« on: September 17, 2003, 02:58:37 am »
Alright folks, I'd like to approach my neighborhood postman as well as the occasional utility/service person to an oppurtunity to birdog for me.  What is the best way to go about this, especially keeping in mind that it may not be allowed?  I need to get these folks on my team looking for vacancies for me.  Any ideas?  Thanks.
See ya at the top!
VtNupe98

Offline Shawn M. Audlin

How can you help them?
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2003, 05:56:10 pm »
I've always had more success with people if I showed a way that I can help them.  In this case you tell them if you find this type of property........and you can offer me the name and address this is what you get!_____fill in blank___.  It really istn't costing them any more time just a little bit of effort.  I would recommend printing some business cards that simply has $1000 really large  :eyes and then have your name address, phone, etc.  This card will help grab their attention, cost is only $20.

Win-Win Investing to you, Shawn
>>Helping Investors Finance Their Future<<
                        512-292-4196

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines