Rehab To Ruin?? (BEWARE)

Rehab to Ruin;

$27,000.00 is a ton of money! There are many who will not save that much in a life time! The two people who hired a rehaber to repair their rent house in (Cleburne,Tx.) was in their 80`s. They put their trust in a young man to do what he said he would do! WRONG!!!

They lived about 70 mi. from Cleburne,and didn`t drive by to ck. on the rehab! WRONG!! The young (I hate to use the word man) that would be to nice. The rehab was a joke! He cut off the soffit,redid the roof (NEW MATERIALS)
and did not brace the roof! Cut the floors out in three rooms, tore out the walls arround the house,and then walked off the job! I would love to put his name on here if I were allowed to. BEWARE OF THE CROOKS.

Just a follow up on the (REHAB TO RUIN)1 I conversed with the lady who owned the rent house this morning!
She was very gracious,and told me she was not going to (SUE) or try to prosicute the (REHABER). This a very wonderful lady who was taken advantage of. I will put the name of the person who took advantage of her on here so others will not have to deal with the likes of him!
His name is (JIMMY FERGUSON). He received his building permit on (9/13/04). The house had to be demolished on
(2/23/05) she lost the house and $27,000.00 because of this person! Remember the name, and don`t let this happen to you!

Maybe she can sell the lot/land and recoup a little bit of her money? Just a thought. Thanks for posting.