We apologize, but the forums are closed for new posts. Click Here To Join The Unemployables Facebook Group

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2021, 05:33:23 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2021, 05:33:23 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Author Topic: Ford increases Focus production by 30% to meet demand...IT'S STARTING..BOY'S!!!  (Read 82806 times)

Offline rookieNYC

Nice to see your still LONG.....good luck with that.

Who ever said Im still long?..I like the way you put words in my mouth...I also like the way you fail to post anymore imaginary trades since Propertymanager request *REAL TIME* executions..Do what you do best and BS your way out of your losses..

And yes I hate the RE business...I havent lost a dime and actually make money with my investment properties but yes I hate the business...I'd much rather do what I've been doing...HM loans against highly collateralized properties at a low LTV...

And a pro trader made over %11 in 2008 on a 7 figure account...Would you like to compare REAL TRADE DATA?...I didnt think so..Make up some more dream trades to correct the nut bashing you recieved the few times you told the truth..

Offline fdjake

Still have those Q's buddy.....and still have till JUNE....We'll see who's laughing in a few months...

Meanwhile you keep WHINNING about real estate on a real estate forum.....BRILLANT!!

No trades to report....

I also don't need a roll of toilet paper to list my "baskets of sh*t"

7 figures?????  Yea.....just like all the money your making on the crap properties you bought thinking it was a gravy train.  A little tougher than you thought huh????

Personally I think it KILLS you that people here pay more attention to a FIREFIGHTERS investment ideas than YOURS!!!
Funny I have NEVER read anyone asking WHERE IS ROOKIE when YOU don't post for a while....

Maybe I'm not the only one SICK of listening to your WHINNING.

« Last Edit: March 02, 2009, 03:53:59 pm by fdjake »

Offline rookieNYC

7 figures?????  Yea.....just like all the money your making on the crap properties you bought thinking it was a gravy train.  A little tougher than you thought huh??

I trust Mike propertymanager to be a nuetral person on this..I will gladly mail him my latest statement and I guarantee on this forum that my account is easily in that range..I would also wager 10k that you arent even worth half that in your account..LIQUID ...You are so full of sh*t its comical..And when these pikers listen to you spew that BS I have to laugh..You are as clueless as they come...

Now for the second time incase you couldnt read my first post..I hate the RE invest property business but I make money..And yes its a pig business...

And those imaginary QQQQ puts again...LOL...Send me the trade data so I can verify the trade..This was/is another imaginary trade...Dream on...Thtas also why you havent posted a real time trade..You cant make them up as you go anymore..Post the way I do or dont post about what you did in the past...I post REAL TRADE DATA...

Its whining,but then again you are just a firefighter...
« Last Edit: March 02, 2009, 03:56:18 pm by rookieNYC »

Offline fdjake

I will send a copy of them to Property manager. 

« Last Edit: March 02, 2009, 07:02:27 pm by propertymanager »

Offline rookieNYC

Everything deleted for lack of civility - PM
« Last Edit: March 02, 2009, 07:03:12 pm by propertymanager »

Offline fdjake

Re-read my previous posts.......I entered into a short postion in the QQQQ at two separate dates.  The entire REASONING for that investment is all laid out there.  Along with the reason for buying the JUNE Q's.  (I believe I mentioned June giving me "time to be wrong")
NOTHING about that assessment has changed.....The market is FALLING...I'm still behind the 8 ball on the trade but I have almost 4 months for this market to simply continue to do what it's been doing (falling)  We could get a rally and I could lose...No doubt about that... You'll see it HERE when I sell.

That's it......I have bought Ford stock in addition to the ioptions I have.  But that was done prior.  Ford isn't something I plan on selling for YEARS... Everyone here knows when I got in on this......It's definitely gone down.....Again.....Who doesn't know this????

Believe it or not,  I've actually been BUYING REAL ESTATE......Did 3 deals since November.  1st was a burned out home I wholesaled,  Next was a 4 acre parcel of land,  last a condo that was wholesaled.  Just haven't had a lot of time.  I am NOT a trader.....I buy when I think things are out of whack.   You'll NEVER see me with a list of trades like some other guys here.  I give those guys credit.  Their out there DOING IT..It's just not my game.

Oh...Allagash has been trying to get up my way for a while now....

I'll be sure an show him how "BROKE BOY" lives. :biggrin :biggrin :biggrin
« Last Edit: March 02, 2009, 07:06:45 pm by propertymanager »

Offline rookieNYC

I'll be sure an show him how "BROKE BOY" lives.   

You do that...I could care less about how you live..Nor would you believe how I live..So is there a point to all this?
« Last Edit: March 02, 2009, 07:08:27 pm by propertymanager »

Offline fdjake

Deleted for lack of civility.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2009, 07:09:22 pm by propertymanager »

Offline rookieNYC

Deleted for lack of civility.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2009, 07:10:29 pm by propertymanager »

Offline propertymanager

OK, moderator Mike here asking you to please tone it down a little.   I consider you both friends and I think you both have a LOT to contribute to the forum.  Everyone on the forum enjoys both of your posts.  I have NO DOUBT that you both are for real and I don't need any statements to prove that.  If you do send your statements to me, please provide the ID and password for your trading accounts, I might need the extra money for the DEPRESSION!  LOL!

Now, for the trades, you both have posted your stock trades.  RookieNYC is providing the actual trading records as he trades.  FDJake posted the QQQQ puts and Ford positions he has taken.  Obviously, both are upside down right now, so I'm pretty sure he isn't lying about that.

I've been trading for over 10 years (including a 6 figure account) and have been in the real estate business.  The real estate business is right for me, but if it's not ok for RookieNYC, that's fine.  I think we're all in our businesses to make money and one way is as good as another as far as I'm concerned.  The same is true with FDJake's speculative stock positions.  If he ends up being right (and in the right amount of time), he will make a fantastic return and I admit that I don't have the guts to put tens of thousands of dollars at risk on these trades.  I posted my Ford trades in real time and almost got a double on it (about $900 profit), which although it wasn't a fortune, was fun for me.

I could ramble on and on, but the point is that we're all friends here, so PLEASE let's try to act like it!

Thanks,

Mike  
« Last Edit: March 02, 2009, 07:11:16 pm by propertymanager »
www.1MinuteToRentalPropertyRichs.com 
This No-Hype, No-Nonsense Book is a step by step course in making money and building wealth with rental properties!  Everything from buying properties at a discount to dealing with terrible tenants.  Now In Paperback!

Offline furnishedowner

Propertymanager,

Darn, it was just starting to get fun!  Those 2 guys were out in the cyberspace parking lot with their fists up!  YAHOO, FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!

Hey, you two--Rookie and FDJake, everyone enjoys your posts. Don't waste all that energy on each other. There are plenty of us others you can educate.

Furnishedowner

Offline allagash

caught the whole "food fight"....

funny thing is....both have great strategies....just completely different time horizons, (minutes vs. years).

-Mike

Offline Rich_in_CT

funny thing is....both have great strategies....just completely different time horizons, (minutes vs. years).

-Mike
Most of us couldn't do the minutes thing, it's a viable strategy just not for majority.  As far as I'm concerned the potential to make a few hundred percent over 2-3 years is pretty damn good and for that reason an undervalued stock with a decent upside over that time frame is perfect for me.

Offline REI_Chris

-Mike
Most of us couldn't do the minutes thing, it's a viable strategy just not for majority.  As far as I'm concerned the potential to make a few hundred percent over 2-3 years is pretty damn good and for that reason an undervalued stock with a decent upside over that time frame is perfect for me.

On the flipside to that, what makes you 'think' a stock is going up a few hundred percent in those 2-3 years? When you day trade, you have your profits locked in. If you don't profit from a trade, you move on. You get to sleep at night. You won't make 100% off of a single trade--although I have made +100% on a trade intraday with options, it isn't typical--but, your small gains add up over time and consistency is key. It takes more work than the 'set it and forget it' method, but it works for many.

Offline allagash

Well put Chris...couldn't have said it better myself.

Compounding....basket trades for managing a larger and larger sum....

Couldn't get me to go back to buy and hope.

-Mike

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines