Guru knowledge

Heres one i think can happen. You guru’s would know best

SFH 3/2 1400 sq ft Directly next to world famous Golf Course. listed @ $110,000 Needs cleaned appliances, and such all over the yard. Inside is cluttered no housekeeper in sight. Owners son living in it the place it has been neglected. Last week pending deal fell through. Dont know why.
Comps $ 200 TO 240K+. New homes, manufactured homes and older homes.

Seller is a dont wanter, Wants to be cashed out. I believe an offer for $75 to 80k would work for him to move on. Owns free and clear. May carry some.
I have equity in other property, low fico, little cash. Im looking for a way to buy the home and get cash for rehabb. Approx $30K Totalling $110,000 with 80 to seller and 30 for repair. Sell for a profit or hold and rent out for market rents of $ $1,100 to1,200
Will take all thoughts to the drwaing borad. Wanting any and all suggestions,

If your ARV is correct then your numbers seems to work…you need to decide what you want. If you want fast cash, without the hassle, then get it under contract and wholesale it to a rehabber. If you want more than that, bring in a cash partner who has money and split the deal 50/50. May want to find out why it fell apart…may be something major that you can’t see…

Not a guru…Chris Parks

Thanks, for the insight. I learned that the buyer has renogotiated the terms for some dry rot issues. But they are tyring to work through it.

Now I want to do the fast cash thing. How would i get it under contract? And what is the best way to get me time?

I would like to get it under contract for a period for it to not be sold while opportunity is there. Whats the best way to do so?