I would like to learn wholesaling

Hi everyone , I live in the York/Harrisburg Pa. area I want to learn wholsaling to get myself out of some tight money issues and it looks like wholsaling is the way to go . I have tried to talk to local R.E. agents about how to get into wholesaling properties and they said they dont have time to help people out that are new and would not offer any directions as where to go apparently real estate is really good in this area. I have read books on the subjects but I need someone to guide me through while I do the work myself so I dont make critical errors , The only way I learn best is through actually doing it hands on not some books that never tell me the step by step process on how to actually do it . Are there any reputable groups or people in this area that know what direction to take? I want to eventually quit my job and do this full time if possible. Thank You, metal56

Wholesaling is one of the, if not the, most expensive types of real estate investing…

If it is worth wholesaling than it is worth doing the deal yourself and making all of the money.

Find a mentor to mentor you through the deal… Youll be fine…

Good Luck

I agree with Michael in Spirit, but wholesaling will always (should I use that word) put faster money, while admittingly a lot less of it in your pocket.

What is it thats confusing you at the moment?

We started with the local real estate clubs. Try Meetup.com and do a search for real estate clubs in your area. Or, another good way is to Google for real estate clubs in your town. Your bound to find a few if not more than you can handle. I’d start with the larger RE clubs in your area first and feel around and go to their free meetings to network. You’ll find after the first night or a couple meetings if there are serious investors who can mentor you and that their classes are useful/ legitimate. I’d call investor adds in the local newspaper and ask them if they could recommend a legitimate RE club for wholesaling. Also, get a pulse with your local RE market on wholesaling through the clubs. Here in the Dallas Metroplex, Wholesaling is the new FAD… There is lots of competition. Don’t let that discourage you though, there are good and bad wholesalers… Get the on-hands education first… Good Luck… Oh wholesaling is good for up front liquidity to live off of… However, once you got wholesaling down, don’t ignore the other forms of RE investments that is also fruitful as others have posted. You don’t want to give up a “golden apple” to sell to another investor. Keep that one for yourself.