Finding a wholesaler!

I’m new to investing but wish to accelerate my time line a little by using a wholesaler, how do i find one in my area? Sorry this is probably a question that gets asked a lot but there is no search feature on this forum and i’m kinda lazy :).

Homevestors is a national franchise that usually wholesales houses or call any of the “we buy houses” ads. Just ask them if they have any properties for sale.

The other thing you can do is get a realtor working for you. Tell them what you are looking for LTV’s, areas and have them bring the deals to you.

I’m a wholesaler, want to move to NE WI? :biggrin

Have you joined your local REIA? Have you taken other investors out to lunch to pick their brain?

Nate-WI

Wisconsin in the winter mmmmmmmmmm no thanks :slight_smile: if you have any counterparts in the Austin Tx area let me know. Thanks for the info!

So I see! The search function is in the top banner. Its icon is a globe and a magnifying glass…
http://www.reiclub.com/forums/index.php?action=search

Keith

To be fair Keith, I didn’t notice that little itty bitty search icon until I had been here a while. It’s not the most noticeable thing here. I bet if it was made larger and more noticeable, then the “did you notice the search function?” responses wouldn’t be far less necessary. Just my thoughts…

His comment was, “Sorry this is probably a question that gets asked a lot but there is no search feature on this forum…”. This is an untruth. He didn’t say, “Is there…?”, he said, “…there is no…”

Big difference.

Keith

I hear ya…but as a suggestion, they should make it more noticeable.

I understand your point but the Moderators have NOTHING to do with site layout and configuration…

Keith

but I’m sure you know who to suggest it to…or is there a hidden suggestion button somewhere too?

Just kidding, only kidding…

If it were that important to me (and it’s not because I can find my a$$ in the dark with my own hands…), I would suggest it to the Site Administrator…(hint, he’s the one the tells you what the rules are…)

Keith