WHERE CAN YOU GO //OR DO ????

:cool i AM LOOKING FOR SOME ANSWERS HERE

Where can you go to get a corporation a line of credit in any amount but looking for 50 to 100 K When the corporation has no credit set up as yet but a D & B # and a EIN # and is 7 years old

BUT there is a officer in the corporation whom has a perfect credit a fico in the 700

Any and all help on this would and is welcome

:cool Iam in SHOCK that no one here on this site has any answer to this question or any in put at all :shocked

go to any commercial lender and get an sba loan. what will you use the money for?
the officer of the corp will put his credit on the line most likely. does the company have any assets?

Thank you for theresponse but was looking for lines of credit places not really loans so to speak

realestate,

Go to www.creditboards.com and start reading the business credit section. You will learn everything you need to know to get what you are looking for. Hope this helps.

:cool thank you Chris for the information

Any one else know of any place where a person with a 700 fico and a 7 year old corporation as stated above can go and get lines of credit for the corporation ??

dude, I don’t know what you are looking for.

I told you how to get $350-500k in business credit lines and you didn’t do it.

Yet now you want $50-100k…

:cool

STEVE i do not recall on this post you saying anything tell now so i think you may have it confused as to something you may just may be put on some other post of mine ??

So if you would pls tell me again here on this post thank you you

That’s what I am saying…

We exchanged a few posts, pm’s, and emails a month or so back and I told you how to make it happen and no response.

What’s the difference between asking now, and when you asked a few months ago?

I believe you are seeking what is called a unsecured BLOC (business line of credit)—if that is the case, it appears that you meet the basic criteria (business is => 2 years old and you have =>660 FICO).

The sources I’m aware of don’t require collateral, business financials or tax returns, but the min. loan size is 100K.

Regards,

Scott Miller

:cool This is very correct Scott can you send me some names and emails??

As we are looking at 7 years and a fico of 700