Personal Loans

Looking for a loan based on FICO score.

Which credit cards and/or banks have the best rate?

Looking for advise from people who have recently received an offer or have accepted an offer.

Thanks in advance.

The advice you’ll recieve will be a generic and vague as your questions. you need to give details about your credit score,income and what you want to do with the money.

Fico 780
Income $65k
25% debt to income ratio
Looking for $50k

Purchasing 2nd home, possibly vacation/long-term rental.

Cash purchase. Future cash-out refi.

If you need more information, let me know.

What I’m looking for is;
“Blank credit card or bank is offering $xxk for x%”

Need a quick decision, on $50k

I don’t understand the “cash purchase” part. With high FICO and a low Debt ratio, why not get a loan from your local bank. If you need money fast and want to pay a hefty price, you can search the Hard Money Lender section on the left side of your screen. However, I really think you should get conentional financing from your local lenders. Shop around. See what’s available.

Ended up getting $60k over the weekend!

$25k unsecured from my bank @ 11.55% (fast & painless, based on FICO score and deposit history)
$35k from a credit card @ 4.99% (for the first 3 years, it will be paid before then)

The Hard Money Lenders wanted tax returns and charging 12.5%.

I’m calculating the combined APR @ 7.75% :biggrin

Sounds great, do you mind sharing which credit card you got the 35k from @ 4.99%? I haven’t seen anything like that before on a cash advance. I was looking for something like this as well, an unsecured line of credit. Tried with Wells Fargo, but didn’t get anywhere with them.