We apologize, but the forums are closed for new posts. Click Here To Join The Unemployables Facebook Group

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 18, 2021, 12:14:11 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 18, 2021, 12:14:11 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Author Topic: Crackhead had a gun out for us today  (Read 23582 times)

Offline dr_white

• Card Seeker
Re: Crackhead had a gun out for us today
« Reply #45 on: August 14, 2008, 12:45:44 pm »
As icing on the cake, instead of random screaming, you should have had a conversation with that dishwasher.....  :shocked Something like it was supposed to be babysitting your pet monkey but it fed the cat the wrong water and you're pissed about it. That would be a true Kodak moment.  :cool
« Last Edit: August 21, 2008, 12:59:18 pm by dr_white »
What To Do With All Your Business Cards?  Card Seeker

Offline LandmarxProps

Re: Crackhead had a gun out for us today
« Reply #46 on: August 15, 2008, 09:29:07 pm »
I have a pitbull that I love and have owned her for 9 years. She accompanies me to all of my jobs. NO ONE even looks at the place. I let her roam the yard if it is fenced or put her on a lead on the porch at random times during the day. Post signs that say beware of dog, alarm, etc on the fence or front yard. The neighborhood knew she was there with me. Best friend and best security all at the same time. What a deal. Also keep many lights on at night. Stay at the property if you can while your re-habbing it which I usually do.

I would also say don't buy houses in dangerous areas. Why? It's NEVER worth it. I have seen a show where 2 guys targeted a re-haber in the neighborhood because they assume anyone that owns real estate is rich. There are too many foreclosures that cash flow in moderate areas at least here in Houston. I avoid crime rat holes. Your renter will be rats. You'll be putting up with headaches all the time.

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines