We apologize, but the forums are closed for new posts. Click Here To Join The Unemployables Facebook Group

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 18, 2022, 05:36:18 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 18, 2022, 05:36:18 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Author Topic: Why do I do this???  (Read 9304 times)

Offline abinvestments

Re: Why do I do this???
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2008, 05:33:26 pm »
I go to the door only to discover a black lady quicly walking away down the sidewalk.
What does it matter her race?
Why doesn't it matter her race?  He used 2 words to describe her.  Two things he knew about her.  When will the Politically Correct @#[email protected]$ end.  This is so stupid, if you have nothing useful to contribute that relates to real estate why not just be quiet. 

Back to the original topic:
I hope you can look back some day and say it was worth it.
Mike
Ok, smart guy. What was the purpose of mentioning her race?  I'll answer that.  None.  The issue was that some woman was on the porch that is all that mattered.  No one needed to know whether she was black, white, Hispanic.  As a matter of fact, you must feel some kind of way about it because you replied to me. 
What is stupid is you say if you have nothing useful to contribute that relates to real estate why not be quiet.  I'm searching... but I don't see anywhere that YOU contributed anything.  Oh, my fault, you said "I hope you can look back some day..."  Oh, great advice.  You should take your own advice and be quiet.  I'm done with dealing with low intelligence.
AB
ALB Investment Group
[email protected]

Offline Mdhaas

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2008, 05:47:09 pm »
O.K. Folks.  Let's get back to discussing Real Estate.  If you two wish to argue then PM each other.

:argue

Thanks!
If at first you don't succeed.....................skydiving is not for you

Offline mike37909

« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2008, 07:43:21 pm »
PM sent

Offline kracker2k

« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2008, 08:01:56 am »
If you giving him a hard time because he said the lady was black how come your not giving him a hard time because he said it was a woman?

All he is doing is describing what happened and who was involved.  He could have said someone was walking away and it would have told the same story.  All he was doing was giving a better description of the scenario that had happened to allow other to better picture it.

If your going to make a big deal about him mentioning someone being black why not make the same argument that he did not need to mention that it was a woman.

Just my 2cents.

Offline Mdhaas

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2008, 08:35:26 am »
Since this discussion has become something other than Real Estate, it has been locked.
If at first you don't succeed.....................skydiving is not for you

Offline kdhastedt

« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2008, 09:32:37 am »
...can't say he didn't warn you!

Thanx Mark, they were giving me an "ice cream headache".  They were starting to sound like 'Jesse Jackson' and Al Sharpton arguing about race where no arguement existed -- only facts.

Keith
« Last Edit: February 07, 2008, 09:35:04 am by kdhastedt »
I have CDO...it's like OCD but in alphabetical order - the way it should be!

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines