Need Private Lender/ Partner

Hello, my name is Chris Chung, I am a first time poster. I am studying business finance at University of Colorado at Boulder. I am in need of funding for several brilliant deals, but have no capital or credit. Really, all I want to do is make a little money on any of these deals to get started on the business and to get my foot in the door.

(post altered due to Forum Rule violations)

Warmly,
Chris Chung

You will have to write it up with the facts and figures. No one is going to pay you for an idea unless you have every detail of how to implement it.

It depends upon what sort of brilliant idea you have. If it is real estate, there are already established paths to get investors. (and there are not a lot of new ideas)

If it is not real estate, you will be looking for venture capital, and you really truly have to have a brilliant idea and a great busines plan, plus maybe a patent.

It might be dificult to get a funding partner in real estate unless you have some experience, or the deal is genuinely brilliant.

Partners are awkward in real estate, anyway, and if the deal is really a good one, you shouldn’t have any trouble fiding funding so that you can do the entire deal by yourself.

If you’d like to give some sort of hint about what you are trying to do, it would be easier to make suggestions about ways to pay for it.

Give us one example and we will see if we can give some guidance.