I need any advise in finding SS investors in the Michigan area

Started to get into short sales just outside of the Detroit area. I would
like to be able to find investors that are in the area or any out side
investors that would be interested in purchasing properties that I locate.

Thank you for your time in this matter

get organized and start networking. Go to your local REI clubs, put ads in the paper, use bandit signs. There are many different way of finding buyers for your properties. It will take time and a little effort but you can build a contact list of investors, Realtors, and other representatives to present your properties to when you have them.

Personally, I use a business card book to put all the business cards in that I get. If you do not have your own business cards I STRONGLY suggest you get some. For the contacts that I don’t have business cards for I use my Outlook contact management system. Any system to catalog people in would work.

Good Luck! :beer

Go to a local REI club meeting. There are a few food ones down there. Oakland REI, Macomb, and a “New Real Estate Investors” one that is in Novi. All are pretty good. You’ll need to find REALLY good deals for people to buy them though. I’m talking 50 to 60% MAX.

I’m up in Lapeer County, if you find anything in my area, let me know.

Steve

I am currently doing a foreclosure in Detroit and would like to meet other investors. Call me at 917-991-7523

I am looking to sell a properrty in Detroit. 12046 Glenfield. Detroit, MI 48213. Proprty was last sold in 2004 for $75K. I am looking for 30 - 40K. call me 917-991-7523

Welcome to the Forums Twinken. READ THIS

GooD Luck! :beer