Working divorced leads

Does anyone know how to get there a list of divorce leads. This is a new target market I want to work.

Thanks in advance.

I have found divorce home seller some of the best to deal with. They are motivated to sell and usually want to close quickly.

Here are a couple tips to get people going through a divorce contacting you….there are always more.

Post ads in your child’s school news letter. Everyone knows the divorce rate is close to 50% (it is more like 42% but the media blows things out of proportion). That means almost 50% of the parents at your child’s school are going through a divorce or are going to at some time. I post ads in school news letters. The children bring this news letter home to their parents. The parents see my ad in the news letter and go to my website to find more information. I have a page on my website specifically for people who are going through a divorce. While they are there they complete an on-line seller form to receive an offer on their house.

Send letters to homes in your area that had a recent title transfer by way of quit claim deed. I send out letters to all quit claim deed transfers and I have found that 15-20% of my quit claim leads are people who just got a divorce or are about to get a divorce. Most of the time, the new home owner can not afford the full mortgage payment so they need to sell.

That is a couple of ways to generate divorce home seller leads.
I hope it helps,
Thanks,

I think this will vary a bit depending on your State/Local laws but doesn’t “filing” for a divorce mean “recording” it in the local court of law? Meaning I believe this is publically available at your local courthouse. The best and easiest way to answer this question is to simply call your local courthouse in the morning.

Yes you are correct, the courthouse would be the best place to look.