Silly question maybe but..

When do you guys see the Real Estate market start picking up again? I understand certain locations are hott, but i mean as a whole country? Overall, the country is really slow right now. Will it ever pick up or is this a sign of things to come?

Well, it will pick up again it is just a matter of time. Optimistics say within a year, pessimistics say would take few years.

Who knows? In my area, there hasn’t really been much of a slow down - but there was no run up either.

I don’t understand the question. Right now foreclosures are high, the prices of houses is coming down to 50 to 60 cents on the dollar, and since the people that were owning now need to rent, the rent rates are up 2% to 4% over the same month last year. The banks are beating down my door trying to give me mortgages. How much better do you want it to be?

When regular people have problems we make money.

I guess it’s all a matter of seeing things for what they are and adjusting your business plan to make money in different markets. I’m a flipper. I still think this is possible today but it is different than even earlier this year. Instead of targeting homeowners I may start to target landlords that want turnkey properties to rent or even wholesaling. It’s wide open!!