We apologize, but the forums are closed for new posts. Click Here To Join The Unemployables Facebook Group

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 18, 2022, 02:21:23 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 18, 2022, 02:21:23 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Author Topic: Contract Questions  (Read 1230 times)

Offline tallina_intexas

Contract Questions
« on: October 24, 2007, 12:52:48 pm »
Once you have located the property owner and agreed to terms what contract do you setup with the seller and then with the buyer?
-Chris Tallina
 Texas Home Solutions

Offline reiauctions

• Real Estate Internet Auctions
Re: Contract Questions
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2007, 09:35:52 pm »
I'm guessing you are thinking of doing a simultaneous close.  Typically you just use a standard sale contract that you would use for any purchase.
Internet Auctions for Real Estate
http://www.reiauctions.com/info

Tom Wood

Offline tallina_intexas

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2007, 08:49:00 am »
I plan on starting with just basic wholesaling, would this be the same contract?  I am just wondering what I sign with the seller of the vacant property and what I have my investor or rehabber sign?  Also, where is the best place to get these forms?
-Chris Tallina
 Texas Home Solutions

Offline ericmedem

• Real Estate Wholesaling Guide
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2007, 05:03:56 pm »
You can use a standard purchase agreement for your area between you and the seller, be sure that you have some type of escape clause built in, as well as putting "and/or assignees" along with your name when signing the original agreement. Then you can use an assignment contract between you and the buyer. 
http://www.InvestorsPlayground.com Now FREE!  Just type in your email so I know where to send your FREE 1471 Page Investors "Holy-Grail".  (It's NOT $97 anymore)

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines