Lucrative Wholesale Deal

Everybody, :help

I made a contact with a local bail bonds and I have been led to believe that the bondsperson has inventory. I am squirming in my seat at the possible deals I can walk away with. I was able to get a second interview, but I am unsure how to approach them without sounding like a shark. My initial contact I made it clear tht I am an investor looking to build a relationship that will make us both good returns on inventory they may have. They sounded very interested and asked me to call them back. What is the approach or should I stay right where I am at and continue to show how good the possiblilities will be for all parties considered? I was thinking about taking them out to lunch and then asking for a copy of the inventory to take a look see. Is that recommended? I am a novice, should be clear, but I know this is a good contact for deals. And they did sound very interested.

I am a novice, should be clear, but I know this is a good contact for deals. And they did sound very interested.

How do you know that this is a good contact for deals? Until you see his inventory and determine the purchase prices, there is no way to know if these deals are good or not.

I woundn’t waste any money or time taking them out to lunch. I would simply ask them for a list of their properties and the prices. If they’re even slightly motivated to sell, they’ll be glad to give you this info.

Good Luck,

Mike

This contact should be treated like any other potetial contact. If you are just getting started a meeting with them may not be a bad idea. Don’t necessarily spend money on lunch, but talking to them will give you practice on how to talk to potential sellers. In the beginning the more contacts you can get infront of, the better off you are.

I would ask for their list of inventory in the initial meeting. I would take a look at all the properties and get back to them with answers and potential offers. This will give the seller comfort levels that you actually will take the time to look at the deals, so when they get the next one, they will be calling you first.