We apologize, but the forums are closed for new posts. Click Here To Join The Unemployables Facebook Group

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2021, 08:23:26 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2021, 08:23:26 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Author Topic: ANY HELP//// CAN IT BE DONE???  (Read 14928 times)

Offline real estate 001

Re: ANY HELP//// CAN IT BE DONE???
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2007, 10:30:28 am »
 :cool    SO EZLOAN     what have you found out ??  AS this person is ready to go and make this happen !!! THIS is if it can be done ?? I have sent all the information  i recived from people to the person !!

AND what we are looking at here  now is who ever can get this done the fastest and soonest   is the  so to speak winner !!  AS this is a by owner right now  but if he can not do any thing  here  very soon or show he can ?? THE sellers will list it with a local realtor  and we all know at happens then  the price goes  to h

Offline kevinewb

« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2007, 08:48:03 am »
i have found from experiece that most hard money lenders take your info take 2-3 days and then say no do they even look at the comps for what you are buying and what the comps would be after all the updating remodeling and such is completed also they tell you credit scores dont matter but then say it isnt good enough whats a person to do

Offline real estate 001

« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2007, 10:25:44 am »
 :cool   HEY KEVINEWB  if you found this to be the case  what did  you do ??? LEAVE your deal  and go on ??? IAM thinking you found some answer you are still here ??

I wouldlike to know more about your deal/deals gone bad  from hard money lenders!!

Offline kevinewb

« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2007, 02:51:33 pm »
i am currently still looking but all i am finding is loan to own guys out there who ever said hard money was easy to get must have been dreaming it is more like hard to get money

Offline REI4ROI

« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2007, 04:56:36 pm »
There is no allowance for subordinated debt (seller second) with the program that I had in mind---feel free to contact me if you want to run this as a 70 LTV deal...

Regards,

Scott Miller

:cool    SO EZLOAN     what have you found out ??  AS this person is ready to go and make this happen !!! THIS is if it can be done ?? I have sent all the information  i recived from people to the person !!

AND what we are looking at here  now is who ever can get this done the fastest and soonest   is the  so to speak winner !!  AS this is a by owner right now  but if he can not do any thing  here  very soon or show he can ?? THE sellers will list it with a local realtor  and we all know at happens then  the price goes  to h
RE Investment Advisor
Weichert Realtors
[email protected]

Offline buffinvestor

« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2007, 04:40:32 am »
Has your buyer factored in whether they can run this place or not?...That means running the restaurant operations, gift shop, cabins, etc....Would they be able to make as much as the current owners?...Does a lot of the business come from people who have known him over the years and might not come if he's not there anymore?...If they have to hire a manager to run the place, that $100k profit just got slaughtered....
« Last Edit: September 03, 2007, 04:42:22 am by buffinvestor »

Offline real estate 001

« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2007, 09:31:31 am »
 :cool   OKAY BUFFINVESTOR   good questions!!!!

THIS place   has been  there and running  from the start of dirt !!! THIS is the second as far as i know owner!!   THIS part of Oregon is just now becomming the real hot spot and place to go !!! THE  whole area has  had a big write up in some travel  things !!

THE buyer has  many family members who will be working  at this place  once the deal happens ! HE wants it to be a family business !! HE i am sure will keep around one or two people  whom have worked there  for a while just so things  go  off with out a problem!

WILL people stop  going there  because there will be new owners // i do not think so !!! AS this place and county is just startting to  come into its own  as they say !!!  AT this point  it is  sad  the sellers  are getting to old to run the place  as they had it  during  the hard times !!
WITH this becomming the new to go place in Oregon   the income will only go up  as well the value of the place !!

i hope this helped you  out with your  questions  as well any one elses thoughts along the same lines :beer

Offline buffinvestor

« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2007, 01:02:58 pm »
Please don't use so many "!!!!"'s in your writing...I feel like I'm shouting to myself just reading your posts...

So he's bringing in a bunch of family members...They all need to get paid from that $100k profit, right?...And what happens to the experience level at the resort if there's only 1 or 2 current employees left there?...And how long will they stay when they realize they're the only ones left and will probably be asked to leave so the family can run the whole show?...There's more to making a business successful than just writing numbers on a spreadsheet...There's a definite human side that has to be taken care of to make it truly successful...

Let us know how it all turns out....I'd be curious to know...

Offline real estate 001

« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2007, 12:21:08 am »
 :cool OKAY two of the family members  worked in the food services
 and one of the other  has manged  and is now manging a koa   

there is the know how  iam sure  , the ones who are staying have been there  with the past owners and now the current owners  so i think they will saty a long  time yet

AS for letting you know how it all turns out  he has not found the HML yet  to make it happen

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines