question

i usually average 2 to 3 really good deals every week where the owners are very receptive to the subject to method to buy their home, but i am needing to wholesale them as soon as i get under the subto agreement as i have no funds to make the house payment. so i can’t get them under contract without a investor waiting.

my question, i can not seem to find a single investor that is serious about buying properties.

i have gotten a minimum of 15 emails from investors who say they are ready to buy, have their money and anxious. however, when i communicate regarding the properties and i need to wholesale quickly (these properties are usually approximately 68% to 70% after repairs) i never get a response and i have included my phone number by email just to get a dialog going as they sound serious, no phone calls.

i also go to the rei meetings and advertise for investors.

i do not understand what (if anything) i am not doing correctly. i read about how easy it is to get your investor list put together, heck…i would be happy just to find one that was serious.

these are really good deals, i just can’t find any serious investors that are ready to go. i am in tulsa county.

does anyone else have this problem? if so, how did you correct it? really would like your advise.
thank you
:help

Tina, Have a Lease Option buyer in waiting and sell to them instead. BTW 2-3 good deals a week, I’m moving to Tulsa. Herbster

Oklahoma is a great place to invest. The economy is strong in the state and the markets are really good.

And yes I live in OK :cool

Tina,

These deals must not be as good as you think they are if you have people checking them out and not doing anything. Be sure you put together a good prospectus on each of the properties with provable figures. If you are doing a lot of guestimating your guesses might not be accurate enough.

Having lease option buyers ready might be the answer to your problem. My blog has a Lease Option report that might be helpful. The link is below in the signature.

Good luck,
donrock

If these are good deals, why not market to retail buyers? Seller finance on a land contract with a two or three year balloon, 10% downpayment. Charge an interest rate that is one or two points higher than the mortgage interest rate you are taking over Subject To, and set your sale price $10K to $15K higher than the current market price today.

For example, on a property you sell for $100K, you get $10K down immediately, between $100 and $200 monthly on the interest rate spread over the next two or three years, and another $10K or $15K when the buyer refinances the property to payoff your seller financing.

If you have retail buyers waiting in line for these “$10K down and $800 per month moves you in” properties you could do several of these a year with almost none of your own money in the deal

So how would you structure a deal like this?