Need a Loan

hi,
i was planning to buy a house around the summer… could someone tell me the expected loan rates around that time

depends on a number of factors… If it’s a standard “conforming” loan and you have 20% to put down…somewhere between 6.25% and 7.00%.

thanks for your reply. i need loan for a car, and i’m saving for a down payment. i was wondering till when i should wait and save.

DO NOT BUY A CAR BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR HOME…I’ve seen many people make this mistake. In may cases it blows you DTI out of the water and you don’t qualify for the mortgage.

Yes, 4EEM is right on. WAIT to buy your car after your home. I have seen this mistake as well.

I AM IN LOANS, FORECLOSURE AND HARD MONEY. BUY YOUR HOUSE NOWW. IT IS A BUYER MARKET. HUD PREDICT 40 MILLION FORECLOSURE IN 5 YEARS. BENEFITS TO YOU IS THAT YOU CAN GET SOMETHING NICE FOR AN INEXPENSIVE PRICE. GET THE IDEA. DO 100 % FINANCING 80/20 LOAN. FED WILL RAISED AGAIN IN AUGUST. DUE TO JUNE 28 29 FED HIKE AFFECTS AUTO LOANS AND CREDIT CARDS.YES ALSO VARIABLE LOAN TOO. WAIT FOR THE CAR. GET THE HOUSE NOW.