Can-o-worms in texas

:banghead a friend has a commercial property with a mortgage, back taxes, and judgements. A realtor/investor had her private lender buy the note from the bank at a discount and she bought some lots that were also encumbered buy the above judgements so that she could short sale the commercial prop, clear the judgements and make profit off of the lots. However one of the judgement holders is not agreeing to take less money and the deal fell through. I have tried to help by advertising to find higher purchase offer and recieved some interest. Now the lender is forclosing and it will be sold Aug 7 and my friend will be left with those judgments and one less asset. Is there anyone who knows about negotiating with these A$$h@le attorneys that cause everyone to lose money! I thought if I could pay off the one hard nosed guy to get them out of the picture then negotiate with the others, and get a higher offer, and get some forbearance from the lender, I might get my friends out of the bind and get my money back. This is a long shot but I like challenges. any experts wanna shot at it?

What kind of commercial property, and where in Texas?