Where can I find a Wholesale flipper?

Where can I find a REI who needs jobbers/bird doggers? I can locate tons of information and pictures of properties but dont know how to find the wholesalers who need them…

How do you go about finding your homes? Are you just getting started?

I’ve been doing it on my own for about a month but I’m trying to see if I can find someone whos willing to have me provide them with the information instead. I do property searches by section/block and lot numbers on the goverment websites. Get pictures of the property (when available) from other sources and also get comparables along with negative history on the property and the owners information (phone number as well when available)

This site is not for networking, please keep the networking out of this thread and keep your contact info out of your posts. All offending posts have been removed. Please see the below site rules for more info.

===================================

Welcome to REIClub!

The discussion forums are intended for asking and answering ONLY INFORMATIONAL questions SPECIFICALLY related to real estate investing. If you notice a post that is in violation of the rules, please click the blue “Report to moderator” link on the right side of the post so that Moderators will take notice. If you look below to the right, you will see an example on this post.

Forum Rules

No Profanity or Name Calling - if you disagree, that’s fine, but do so in a professional manner.
No Duplicate Posts - do not post the same or similar post in more than one place;
No Advertising - do not post advertisements, solicitations, or offer your services;
No Domains for Username - do not use a website url or domain name as your username;
No Networking - do not post networking, leads, mentors, or partner requests;
No Referrals - do not ask for referrals for a specific need; “How do I find” is okay versus “Can someone recommend”.
No “Contact Me” Posts - do not ask to be contacted by email or phone in your post and do not include your email address or phone number in the body of your post.
Profile Images - images for your profile cannot be larger than 40 x 40 pixels
Offline Requests - you are welcome to email and private message members in direct response to a post. If you want someone to contact you, then you should initiate the contact through email or a private message.
Member Default Signature - you may use your forum signature to advertise your business and/or network as long as the signature is no more than 5 lines and has no blank lines in it. You may not post more than one link to your site in your signature. Once you’re logged in, click the “profile” button underneath the banner ad near the top of this page to set it up.
Moderator Control - moderators may modify, delete, and/or move posts to a more appropriate forum without notice.

Besides your forum signature the only acceptable method to advertise, solicit business, and network on the site is:

Paid Advertising
You can purchase banner ads and newsletter sponsorship advertising here…
http://www.reiclub.com/adrates.php

Thank You!
Thank you very much for your contributions to the community and for helping to keep the forums informational.