STARTER

HELLO GUYS, THIS IS A VERY INFORMATIVE SITE FOR ROOKIES LIKE ME.i HAVE BEEN READING YOU SITE FOR ABOUT TWO WEEKS NOW AND I HAVE BECOME ATTATCHED TO IT.I HAVE BEEN SCARED/SKEPTICAL FOR A YEAR ABOUT THE REI BUT I’M SAD, MISERABLE AND I HAVE THE WILL NOW TO GET DOWN TO BUSINNESS.ANY RECOMENDATIONS ON SOME ONE AS GREEN AS ME ON WHERE TO START OR HOW TO START?

Hi Rookie:

There are (REIN) clubs in most cities in every state! (Where are you located)? The aspects of you learning on your own are slim! You will need someone to carry you for a little while!
Check for (REIN) Real estate Investment Networks in your area. Make as many meetings as you can. Try to find someone in the meetings who you feel comfortable with.
Just talk with them,tell them you want to learn! Ask 10,000 questions,and (LISTEN). Don`t quit your day job. A friend of mine,(MY MENTOR) was (AND IS) a Doctor. The first 3and 1/2
months she was part time. The next 2 months she went full time. She shut down her practice and earned over 50,000 last 5-1/2 months of her first year. Now she is an investor as well as a (FLIPPER).

You may not do as well, but if you don`t give it your best you cannot succeed. I wish you the best!!! (JOE)

thanks joe,i’ll try to find them i’m in mn in the minneapolis cold weather,

Good Morning Rookie:

I did some research on (REICLUBS) in minn., They are a little different in your area. Do some research on your own in your area! Ask questions and find the best one for you!

These clubs are supposed to be free! If they want to charge you for your information, go elsewhere!
(JOE)

Good morning Joe, Thanks for repling so prompt.I did not even think about the charges that they charge but when i saw one that charged $25 every month i was like wow!!! :o another bill? thanks again i will keep looking and please if any one has suggestion on clubs or know why they charge to join let me know.oh by the way i do not mean to be cheap I can do it but why pay if there is a way one can get the same thing for free? :frowning:

Here is a link to some great free e-books. One is for bird dog jobbing.

http://www.reiclub.com/freebies.php

Also, there is a weekly schedule on this website to help get you started.

http://www.magicbullets.com/forum/showthread.php?t=269

Jan
I’m from the Minneapolis area also! I’m a newbie at this and have been searching for a place to start. I have been searching the internet for info and was suckered into buying Carlton Sheets program. I must admit the program has given me a foundation to work from since I knew nothing about realestate.

Would you consider sharing info and ideas back and forth as we gather it? :slight_smile: