We apologize, but the forums are closed for new posts. Click Here To Join The Unemployables Facebook Group

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 18, 2022, 03:11:02 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 18, 2022, 03:11:02 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Author Topic: my bad experience with foreclosures.com  (Read 1216 times)

Offline starksjuststarting

my bad experience with foreclosures.com
« on: March 29, 2007, 12:51:15 am »
i have an up date on Foreclosures.com  i was looking through the list they have and i found like 10 to 15 properties that had an outrageous amount of equity in them. one had 96% equity an others had 85 to 90% equity, sounds good right but i tried to find them on my local foreclosure listings or the paper that the city publishes all the foreclosures on and couldn't find any of them. i was trying to make sure that they we really going to be sold at the auction and  never did.

but that's not the worst thing that happened with them. i was reading some of their frequently asked questions that they have in the help section and i came across the question (How to find out how much is owed on a property). my problem was they never answered the question they just sent you to another website that you have to pay to get any info and they don't even show you how. So i sent them an email-  stating that i look at their questions and their answer is- i quote (bull) it doesn't answer the question at all y'all send people to another website that doest the same thing y'all do.
they responded by saying they didn't like the "tone or mean e-mails" and refused to answer my question. Then we called them and they still refused to answer the question again and finally they cancelled my subscription because i said I'm paying for this website you cant refuse to answer the question because  of my tone in an email if you cant answer the question OK but you cant just refuse to answer.(during the phone call i never yelled, cursed, or lost my temper.)  In my email all  i did was state the truth they completely avoided the question by pushing you over to another website. this website is a business they cant get their feelings hurt by me telling them the truth... they lost my business and honestly i think  they shouldn't' post that question if they couldn't answer it. 
i like some of the sites features, but i wasn't able to prove any of their leads were real. i also didn't like the fact they spent more time upset about me using the word (bull) in an email  then answering my question and last but not least i can believe they cancelled my subscription all because of this mail

does anyone know of any website to get good leads on properties of any kind in San Antonio

Offline Mdhaas

• Global Moderator
Re: my bad experience with foreclosures.com
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2007, 07:23:42 pm »
This questions has been asked at least 50 times.  If you do a search on the topic of this site and others, you will find that the consensus is that all of them are worthless.  Their information is out of date and sometimes grossly out of date, by years.  the best way to find the information that you seek is the old fashoned way.  Go to the county courthouse and research it yourself.

Click here and type in foreclosure.com

http://www.reiclub.com/forums/index.php?action=search2

« Last Edit: March 29, 2007, 07:30:15 pm by Mdhaas »
If at first you don't succeed.....................skydiving is not for you

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines