We apologize, but the forums are closed for new posts. Click Here To Join The Unemployables Facebook Group

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 05, 2022, 08:49:23 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 05, 2022, 08:49:23 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Author Topic: Do you notarize?  (Read 1184 times)

Offline moonstruckprincessa

Do you notarize?
« on: March 20, 2007, 04:48:26 pm »
I have a HO that wants to sign an Option to purchase, tonight. I am planning on having a notary present to CMA. However, I have another HO out of state so how should I handle that the Option to Purchase with him?

I don't seem to be reading that people here are notarizing these things. Why is that? Or are you doing it, yet not specifying that you are? TIA!
« Last Edit: March 25, 2007, 02:45:32 pm by moonstruckprincessa »

Offline ericmedem

• Real Estate Wholesaling Guide
Re: Do you notarize?
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2007, 11:23:07 am »
We never notarize anything until the actual closing, although when I close on a lease option, I will often have it notarized

http://www.InvestorsPlayground.com Now FREE!  Just type in your email so I know where to send your FREE 1471 Page Investors "Holy-Grail".  (It's NOT $97 anymore)

Offline moonstruckprincessa

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2007, 01:29:15 pm »
Thank you for answering. I am just trying to CMA, tu sabes? I don't want anyone trying to get out of the agreement by saying it was not them that signed it.

Offline PaulBroni

• PaulPaysCash.com
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2007, 06:44:08 am »
If you prefer having things notarized, run with it.

There's no reason you can't get something notarized for your out of state deal. You might not be there to see it, but that's sort of the whole point of the notary, right?

"To have something you have never had, you must do something you have never done."
"In the beginning, the limited partners have all the capital, and the general partners have all the experience. Towards the end, their roles are reversed."
"Where are the customers' yachts?"

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines