We apologize, but the forums are closed for new posts. Click Here To Join The Unemployables Facebook Group

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2021, 12:10:28 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2021, 12:10:28 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Author Topic: i know this is a rei site but....  (Read 1648 times)

Offline gici1

i know this is a rei site but....
« on: March 21, 2007, 01:15:59 pm »
What other type of investments do you have or would like to get into? My dream is to one day own or be co owner of a resort in the Dominican Republic i would also like to own a restaurant even though i hate working in the food business myself i love the business side of it, i could go on forever on thing i would like to start up or invest in what are some of your ideas?
"The cover-your-butt mentality of the workplace will get you only so far. The follow-your-gut mentality of the entrepreneur has the potential to take you anywhere you want to go or run you right out of business--but it's a whole lot more fun, don't you think?"
- Bill Rancic

Offline LoriK

Re: i know this is a rei site but....
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2007, 01:27:57 pm »
Well, other than the usual stock portfolio stuff that I have, I had thought of the food industry. That scares me too much to really pursue, though - too little profit margin and lots of risk.
We had thought either a coffee shop, or a bagel shop - not actually running it so much as being the investors.

There are so many different avenues to work with in real estate, you could build a whole portfolio with things related to that.

Offline gsuidiot

Re: i know this is a rei site but....
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2007, 07:18:30 pm »
Car washes, real estate, and storage units...the key is a hands off source of income...

I'll come visit your resort, though.

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines