We apologize, but the forums are closed for new posts. Click Here To Join The Unemployables Facebook Group

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 19, 2021, 05:32:12 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 19, 2021, 05:32:12 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Author Topic: Rehabs... How many deals possible per year?  (Read 5696 times)

Offline NJREstudent

Re: Rehabs... How many deals possible per year?
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2007, 09:07:35 am »
I'm not even at the point yet to start looking for deals.  However, when I do, I plan on looking at a ton.  I am in no rush to do a deal, just for the sake of doing a deal.  I want to know when I buy a deal, that not only will I make money on the rehab, but a very nice one.  I won't allow my success, or lack thereof, to be left to fate. 
NJREstudent aka "Brian"
"What if the Hokey Pokey really is what it's all about?"
“You should get up in the morning ready to bite off a bear’s ass” -John Gutfreund, former CEO of Salomon Brothers

Offline grifgriffin

« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2007, 09:01:52 am »
DannyTheGreat... is right ...I do about 12 to 15 rehabs a year in Maryland, I live in Massachusetts...it took some time to develop the right system and hire the right people....but in this age of technology once all the ground work is in place ...it is actually quite easy and profitable.

Offline NJREstudent

« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2007, 08:48:55 am »
DannyTheGreat... is right ...I do about 12 to 15 rehabs a year in Maryland, I live in Massachusetts...it took some time to develop the right system and hire the right people....but in this age of technology once all the ground work is in place ...it is actually quite easy and profitable.

How many people do you have working for you?  How long have you been in the business?  Do you have a construction background?  Trying to gauge where I can fit into this business....
NJREstudent aka "Brian"
"What if the Hokey Pokey really is what it's all about?"
“You should get up in the morning ready to bite off a bear’s ass” -John Gutfreund, former CEO of Salomon Brothers

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines