We apologize, but the forums are closed for new posts. Click Here To Join The Unemployables Facebook Group

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 02, 2022, 11:25:58 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 02, 2022, 11:25:58 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Author Topic: WHAT DO YOU THINK???  (Read 3260 times)

Offline real estate 001

WHAT DO YOU THINK???
« on: February 22, 2007, 01:47:48 pm »
 :cool i was given some information on a franchise called  real estate  centers       what it is   is this a full service type deal you have  real estate   brokers  as in  like a real estate  company  c21 or some one like that  and with all this  is a apprasial ///  home inspection /// finance  dept   as well  as other stuff
  cost is 100.000.00  one hundered thousand    was wondering what this fourm thought  of this kind of a deal

Offline christopher w

Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK???
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2007, 01:48:58 pm »
Can you provide a website?
Christopher W
C-214.923.5781

Offline real estate 001

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2007, 01:54:20 pm »
 :cool i will check and see if there is one this basic  information was given to me by a friend from oregon   if i can get one will post  asap

Offline REI4ROI

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2007, 11:41:56 pm »
I'd be curious to see if this company stands up to the RESPA scrutiny, in particular the ABA statues...combining that many service providers under one roof smells of trouble...

If it passes the RESPA smell test, there are laws on the books in some states that prevents this one stop shop business model. 

Regards,

Scott Miller
RE Investment Advisor
Weichert Realtors
[email protected]

Offline JOHNNY Q

• http://www.therealestatevaultstore.com
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2007, 11:58:47 pm »
Bottom-line, if you do not have experience do not do it. You will have legal issue. And Chris is right too.
John Quebedeaux-CEO-Quebedeaux Financial Investment Holding LLC
Residential, Commercial, Construction, Land Acquisitions, Lot Loans, Bridge Loan, Hard Money, Foreclosure Bailout & Short Sales.MTN, BG, SBLC etc...

Offline Bluemoon06

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2007, 10:27:21 am »
I don't know about you guys but I am into real estate to get rich not a job.  I already have a job.  What I am into is going to the mail box (just like I am doing today being this is the first of the month) and getting checks in the mail.  Not sitting down with some sap trying to provide him with “full service” hoping he goes through with some deal that I have no control over so I can get paid.

I suggest if you are looking for a job you get a Janiking franchise (they are the number one franchise in the USA).
Real estate to Retire you
http://sphinxwealth.com/

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines