We apologize, but the forums are closed for new posts. Click Here To Join The Unemployables Facebook Group

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 18, 2022, 02:37:00 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 18, 2022, 02:37:00 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Author Topic: profit????????  (Read 3626 times)

Offline focusonmoney

• Fixer Upper
profit????????
« on: December 16, 2004, 01:49:49 pm »
In my market the houses goes for 300,000 and up so how much profit should i leave for my end buyer if im wholesaling the deal?
Real estate is one of the best fields to make money in. But like everything else, you will have to educate yourself to succeed and be the best.. Keep that in mind and your success level will grow tremendously..  www.pecs1.com

Re:profit????????
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2004, 11:07:17 am »
geez, mark it up as much as you can, but this varies depending on, say if its an extensive rehabb the rehabber will want to make more for all the pain and suffering!

if its carpet and paint, thats another story/

seems to meet average for and average rehab on a ARV 300k house therehabber wants to make about 30-50 k but I really should not give you a number with out particulars, cause its too hard to anwer. It depends on condidtion, housing market sellers or buyers, locaiton, ect ect ect.
All the very best,
Bill Guerra

Offline focusonmoney

• Fixer Upper
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2004, 04:24:02 pm »
i like your answer thanks......
Real estate is one of the best fields to make money in. But like everything else, you will have to educate yourself to succeed and be the best.. Keep that in mind and your success level will grow tremendously..  www.pecs1.com

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2004, 03:06:07 am »
lol your welcome.
All the very best,
Bill Guerra

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines