We apologize, but the forums are closed for new posts. Click Here To Join The Unemployables Facebook Group

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 18, 2021, 12:22:03 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 18, 2021, 12:22:03 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Author Topic: Required to Change Locks?  (Read 59289 times)

Offline kdhastedt

Re: Required to Change Locks?
« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2007, 05:54:17 pm »

...ahhh - a judge with some stones!

Keith

Must of been a blue state...

:guns :elephant

Not bloody likely...it's the eunuch liberal judges in the blue states that need to be drawn and quartered...

http://www.thoseshirts.com/cat.html

Keith
I have CDO...it's like OCD but in alphabetical order - the way it should be!

Offline jagsterr

« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2007, 02:15:24 am »
The building has cameras - the current owner says he keeps the tapes for 72 hours and then records over them.  Should I save more hours when the building is mine? 

It's not web based - does that allow me to see it from another state, from the convenience of my computer?

Is is then saved somewhere, and if so for how long?
Thanks Jag

p.s.  That was brilliant advice

Offline Frank Chin

« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2007, 04:22:28 am »

Tapes got to be changed every so often, or the images on it gets fuzzy as the tape quality goes down. With a PC based system:

- Recording is made to hard drive, image quality remains the same throughout..
- PC also records over old images, but hard disk capacity determines how long before recording over.
- With PC, and internet connection, and proper setup on your end, you can watch whats going on even in real time.
- With PC based systems, you can go with a 4 camera system, 8 or 12 camera system, depending on software.

I looked at some systems mentioned in this thread, and it seems very cost effective. Also had a professional come to my business to look, and a 8 camera system. professionally installed, and WEB enabled, cost in excess of $6,000.00 in NYC.

Offline AzonPM

• Azon PM LLC
« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2007, 05:52:46 am »
Frank:

My parter is in NYC, he has a great camera guy.  If you want I can hook you up and compare quotes.
NEW SITE: www.azonliquors.com
Premium Cigars & Humidor at Discount Prices!
Real Estate Deals are EVERYWHERE contact me for deals in my area.

Offline DannyTheGreat

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."- Isoroku Yamamoto, Japanese Admiral- After the attack on Pearl Harbor

Offline kdhastedt

« Reply #35 on: February 06, 2007, 07:52:38 am »

<<It takes some stones to make a decision outside of the bible.>>

I've no problem with decisions made inside or outside the bible -- it's the decisions outside the Constitution that these liberals make up that burn a canyon in my ass...

Keith

Offline DannyTheGreat

« Reply #36 on: February 06, 2007, 08:18:16 am »
LOL

No doubt about it. I took the same Oath of Allegiance to defend the Constitution you did. The problem lies in the religiously skewed interpretation by the Republicans. I am by no means a politically defined "liberal", I think they're a bunch of quacks as much as the next guy. Liberalisms true definition is what this county was built on, Freedom!

The same conservative constraints of Republicans are IDENTICAL to the bible, therefore confusing the separation of Church and State. Line one of Amendment I says "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion."

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."- Isoroku Yamamoto, Japanese Admiral- After the attack on Pearl Harbor

Offline kdhastedt

« Reply #37 on: February 06, 2007, 09:33:56 am »

I'm still looking for the "separation of Church and State" verbiage in the Constitution -- I've read it dozens of times and can't seem to find it...all I can find is the part about establishing a Government sanctioned religion -- nothing about the government being completely secular...

Keith

Offline DannyTheGreat

« Reply #38 on: February 06, 2007, 09:58:13 am »
"Separation of Church and State" is not in the Constitution. Thomas Jefferson coined that phrase.

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion" is in the Constitution.

I'm in no position to debate Constiutional law but what this means to me is that Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion. Congress is free to exercise their religion, just as long as no laws are passed forcing others to follow it. If laws can't be passed which favor a particular religions, it seems pretty clear that their must be a separation between religion (Church) and State.

Offline Rich_in_CT

« Reply #39 on: February 06, 2007, 10:10:00 am »
Amendment I: Freedom of speech, religion, press, petition and assembly.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.2

Offline kdhastedt

« Reply #40 on: February 06, 2007, 11:13:06 am »
So where is the part about the "Courts shall appoint no namby-pamby panty waste judges to interpret the Constitution as they see fit with no regard to reality"...?

I'm not seeing that, either!

Keith

Offline DannyTheGreat

« Reply #41 on: February 06, 2007, 12:03:33 pm »
LOL

You got me there! I don't know how to respond. Any examples of namby-pamby panty waste decisions with no regard to reality in particular? I do have a feeling that if extreme liberal judges were responsible for the namby-pamby decisions regarding the Constitution, the extreme conservative dominated Supreme Court Justices would have that decision overturned in no time.

Offline jagsterr

« Reply #42 on: February 06, 2007, 03:12:58 pm »
I almost feel at a loss when I am in CA and the property is in OH even through there will be cameras.  I mean, I feel like this tenant has control ove the tapes, not me, and I have to trust that he will reset it every 3 days.  I'm going to search web based security cam.
Thanks, Geeze so much to worry about when you become a landlord.  Tell me guys, is it worth it?

Offline kdhastedt

« Reply #43 on: February 07, 2007, 08:09:10 am »
Thanks, Geeze so much to worry about when you become a landlord.  Tell me guys, is it worth it?

Gee whiz, it's almost as if the gurus didn't say anything about this kinda stuff!

LOL...welcome to our world!

Keith

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines