Proper Format Letter to Attorney about Foreclosure

Hi:

I am looking for the proper format letter to send to an attorney handling a pre-foreclosure. I come across some property’s that are in Pre F, handled by attorney’s. I want to send them a letter, but do not know what to include in the letter.

I do not want to say, I am interested buying xx property. There has to be a professional format that attorney’s respoect, and know you mean business.

I am sure they get hit with tons of letters from investors about property they want to purchase.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your time and help on this matter.

Howdy About2flip:

The attorneys do not read these letters and will never call you if they did. Their job is to foreclose on the house. If you fax them a letter from the owner giving you authority to deal with the property you may be able to talk with them.

There is no fancy letter that will get them to call you and discuss all the wonderful houses they have for sale. About all the info you will get is that they will be at the courthouse after 10 and before 1 or after 1 and before 4. They are not allowed to discuss the sellers info unless you have authority and even then you will deal with a clerk who is slow to respond if ever. Some of these companies are dealing with 100’s all over the state and you are a bother to them.

Sorry to burst your bubble but the letters just will not work.