We apologize, but the forums are closed for new posts. Click Here To Join The Unemployables Facebook Group

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 20, 2022, 02:04:32 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 20, 2022, 02:04:32 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Author Topic: contract?  (Read 3361 times)

Offline focusonmoney

• Fixer Upper
contract?
« on: December 04, 2004, 09:59:12 am »
I was just wondering when i go a house to get the seller to sign a contract.. do i have to go threw all the numbers on the contract or i just fill out the address and let the them sign it?
Real estate is one of the best fields to make money in. But like everything else, you will have to educate yourself to succeed and be the best.. Keep that in mind and your success level will grow tremendously..  www.pecs1.com

Offline SCook85

• Author
    • http://www.flippinghomes.com
Re:contract?
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2004, 01:36:06 pm »
It all depends upon the seller.  Some sellers want to know what they are signing and may even ask to take the contract to their attorney for review.  The most motivated sellers just sign away.
Happy Investing,
Steve Cook

Offline focusonmoney

• Fixer Upper
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2004, 01:50:04 pm »
i never sign a contract before. should i ask my attorny to do my first deal?
Real estate is one of the best fields to make money in. But like everything else, you will have to educate yourself to succeed and be the best.. Keep that in mind and your success level will grow tremendously..  www.pecs1.com

Offline SCook85

• Author
    • http://www.flippinghomes.com
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2004, 01:53:30 pm »
If it makes you feel more comfortable, or if it is a stumbling block that keeps you from doing a deal then go for it.

Otherwise, the contract is a very simple process.  It doesn't take much, and chances are that the seller doesn't know as much as you do.  I fumbled through many contracts when I first got started.  I was shaking so badly that my signature is barely legible.

Blessings,

Steve
Happy Investing,
Steve Cook

Offline focusonmoney

• Fixer Upper
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2004, 01:57:34 pm »
 "I was shaking so badly that my signature is barely legible."

lol... that was funny you just made my day with that... thanks for your reply it was helpfull.. :)

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines