We apologize, but the forums are closed for new posts. Click Here To Join The Unemployables Facebook Group

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 26, 2022, 06:25:07 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 26, 2022, 06:25:07 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Author Topic: "Credit Partner" Explanation - Can you explain?  (Read 3062 times)

Offline Coastwalk

"Credit Partner" Explanation - Can you explain?
« on: January 18, 2007, 02:45:33 pm »
Hi, I would really appreciate your help. I am involved in a situation...the scenario is explained as follows:

"Each contract is being assigned to a separate buyer, who will serve as a "credit partner", assuming the risk, who will, in turn, receive a 1/3 equity position in the assigned property, which will be placed in a land trust.  Each land trust will be comprised of the credit partner (assignee)."

Can you help me understand what the buyer is doing here? Thanks!

Offline real deal

Re:"Credit Partner" Explanation - Can you explain?
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2007, 06:52:13 pm »
Hi, I would really appreciate your help. I am involved in a situation...the scenario is explained as follows:

"Each contract is being assigned to a separate buyer, who will serve as a "credit partner", assuming the risk, who will, in turn, receive a 1/3 equity position in the assigned property, which will be placed in a land trust.  Each land trust will be comprised of the credit partner (assignee)."

Can you help me understand what the buyer is doing here? Thanks!
Yes,the buyer is using the credit partner to purchase the property.There using your good credit to get the property and in return giving you a piece of the action.

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines