Buyer Lists

Can you please tell me how do you go by getting together a buyer lists to purchase wholesale property.

Annette

You can look in the classifieds for ads that say things like “we buy houses” Call on bandit signs that say the same thing. Go to county auctions to make contacts and buyer lists as well

Gregg

Just like greg975 said, look in the classifieds and call the bandit signs. Tell them that you are a new investor who is looking for buyers for your deals. Ask them what there critieria is ( price range, area of town, condition of property, types of property, fast closer or not, etc.) Also you can place an ad in the classified in the same section as these guys stating:
ATTN: INVESTORS/REHABBERS. I have the best deals in town. Fast Closing/Cash, call me. Cody xxx-xxx-xxxx. run it on the weekends only for about a month. I think you will find that you will get more then enough buyers by doing this. Also you can place and ad on craiglist.org in the services section under real estate.

Aside from the great advice you see above, I also suggest going out to RE Clubs. Before you go, make sure you have biz cards and flyers advertising your services of finding properties.

Most clubs have tables where you can put out information, well put out your flyers and network, network, network.

You can advertise the properties you have for sale and keep the contact numbers.
Post on forums (where allowed) that you have wholesale properties for sale.
You can post what you looking for, for example on this one: http://www.forumforme.com
You might find some people to do business with.
Good luck,

One of the best places I’ve gotten buyers is also the foreclosure auctions. I get the contact info of the people who bid on the houses & those who bought them.