I am confused can some one help me out?

1. I am going to my local REI meeting this week to establish a buyers network.

2. I am ordering bandit signs “we buy houses” and “facing foreclosure?”

3. Putting two adds in local paper “need investors to buy real estate at 70-75% ARV” and "we buy houses.

So I can find buyers and sellers but this is where I get confused. I figured I would find a distressed seller and ask what they owe then run comps and figure if it was a deal. I don’t see any reason to get a title search or inspection because I am assigning the contract and have not intention on buying the house. Besides the person I assign the contract to will get a title search and inspection anyway.

So what steps do I take from getting a signed contract?

Figure out your market area(pull comps for that neighbohood),dont worry about what they owe,just ask them what they want(unless their in dire need to get rid of it).Figuer out what repairs will be and just write a contract of what you’re willing to pay.75%ARV is the highest i will go.All they can do is say no,but they may say yes later if it does’nt sell. If you’re just gonna assign the contract then you may have to wait until it closes to get your money.Seasoning issues have been coming up frequently and the lender may not do it.If this is the case then get an “option to release” form filled out ,go back to the buyer and seller and let them go into contract together.Get the Option to release signed and notarized,send it to title company(have your fee on there 5,10k),yoúll get paid on HUD.