Michigan short sale update

the live deal that i told you guys that i was working on, has now fallen apart as of yesterday. my guy said he found a tenant to pay his back payments and his current rent so he no longer needs my ss services but…

thats why i think its always a must to have several deals in play and several more on the way.

heres the scoop on my best ss deal since ive been doing ss’s happend last week…

house is worth about 135thousand. the house is very nice, brick…but needed a major clean up. theres was
junk all over the house. theres a piano turned upside down in the living room, the carpet is wrecked b/c of a couple of pet cats doing some stinky work! the guy at the BPO did not even want to go in!

funny thing is this is actually in a very good neighborhood and you could never tell that the house is a dump on the inside from looking at the outside!

clean up, paint and carpet downstairs took all of 1 day. wholesale flipped it for 13000 dollars. i could have got a lot more but he offered me a check that day when i sent out the email to my investors and i thought it would be cool to be able to say i flipped the deal a few hours after it got accepted.

i forgot to mention that the bank accepted my first offer of 72000 which i was fully prepared to pay 95,000 for. quick cash for me and let my investor/buyer with about 50,000 dollars in equity and a 2 thousand dollar rehab cost!!

MICHIGAN SHORT SALES ARE GREAT!!!!!