We apologize, but the forums are closed for new posts. Click Here To Join The Unemployables Facebook Group

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 04, 2021, 08:37:41 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 04, 2021, 08:37:41 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Author Topic: Complete Wholesaling Course (only 2 lines long)  (Read 21588 times)

Offline ericmedem

• Real Estate Wholesaling Guide
Re:Complete Wholesaling Course (only 2 lines long)
« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2007, 04:09:01 am »
I help out alot of people for free even if they are buying from another realtor, simply because I want to be the go to person for all of their real estate needs.  I know if they are calling me to do a price analysis then they must trust me more than the realtor that they are using which is a very good thing.  If another realtor brings one of my buyers a great deal, then its no big deal, more good deals will come along.

I would guess that alot of investors in the forum have one good realtor that they go to see. Not that they always buy from, but one that they trust. Is that the case?
http://www.InvestorsPlayground.com Now FREE!  Just type in your email so I know where to send your FREE 1471 Page Investors "Holy-Grail".  (It's NOT $97 anymore)

Offline ericmedem

« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2007, 08:42:09 pm »
I wanted to know how it would work to get help from realtors in locating property to wholesale? I want to know a typical scenario in how the realtor would get paid? I would get the Assignment fee upon assigning the contract to a rehabber, but curious to know how the realtor would get paid?
Please assist.

Realtors are paid by the seller and the fee is negotiate up front, so if they are selling the home and you find the buyer they are going to get paid by the seller and you will get paid by the buyer. Does that make sense.

Eric medemar
http://www.InvestorsPlayground.com Now FREE!  Just type in your email so I know where to send your FREE 1471 Page Investors "Holy-Grail".  (It's NOT $97 anymore)

Offline yooling1

« Reply #32 on: January 31, 2007, 10:31:07 pm »
RE: Realtor fees -the 3% is then split with the broker/owner. You may also pay franchise fees (8%)and Eand O insurance ($30) ;)out of the remaining 1.5%

Offline ericmedem

« Reply #33 on: February 05, 2007, 11:02:05 am »
RE: Realtor fees -the 3% is then split with the broker/owner. You may also pay franchise fees (8%)and Eand O insurance ($30) ;)out of the remaining 1.5%

Im trying to figure out what you are referring to here, any insight. I think I know what you are talking about but I am trying to figure out how it relates to the subject

Eric Medemar

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines