We apologize, but the forums are closed for new posts. Click Here To Join The Unemployables Facebook Group

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2021, 06:02:45 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2021, 06:02:45 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Author Topic: new investor pk WOW!!!  (Read 18581 times)

Offline real estate 001

Re:new investor pk WOW!!!
« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2006, 12:50:15 pm »
     but the one taking it is not me !!!!

This is where it has gone astray  and the name calling started it is not me taking any thing !!! Just statting what i have found  out about something !!  Aswell i have not said any one should do bussiness with any one  in dealling with this in any way !!!   Hey if you pay for something and it is more than you could have gotten it some where else  for and you did not know it at the time. This will not make what you payed for something a scam or worng either !!!  You just were uninformed  and all i have done here is make us all informed !!! Now what you do with this information is up to each one of us as people

Offline kmilinvest

« Reply #31 on: October 10, 2006, 03:54:21 am »
Thank you, for letting me know about it I think it was very informative to learn about self corporations I heard of them before but never new what it intels but, I think if someone wanted have an already established corp with a line of credit that is the place to look,

Thanks again

Offline real estate 001

« Reply #32 on: October 10, 2006, 09:21:28 am »
thank you ;D

As now and completly some one has seen this and used the post for just what it was ment to be informative!!

And now we all know they can do it the slow hard way or if they are moved to can go the some what easier way but only if they have the funds to do it . All so we learned there are as with any thing more than one way to get it and make things work  for each of us  :) :)

Offline henryinma

« Reply #33 on: October 10, 2006, 03:49:23 pm »
thank you ;D

As now and completly some one has seen this and used the post for just what it was ment to be informative!!

And now we all know they can do it the slow hard way or if they are moved to can go the some what easier way but only if they have the funds to do it . All so we learned there are as with any thing more than one way to get it and make things work  for each of us  :) :)

With all due respect, I think it's just a BAD idea in general. There's lots of ways to lose money quick, we don't really need that kind of information. Credit is so easy to get these days that anyone who has 25k shouldn't have a problem getting a loan. A no doc loan at 10-11% is probably cheaper than paying 25k. Not only that, but if there was a problem with their credit, it would probably get better in a year if it was worked on and then they could just refi in 6 months to a year.  
Realtor/Rental Property Owner
Boston, MA

Offline real estate 001

« Reply #34 on: October 10, 2006, 07:33:35 pm »
i can see your point . But all so some one can have 25k and still have the worest credit  this is true !! Allso  they could have got the money from awill or saved it up so we can not just assume that because they have funds they are all reight and any trouble with any thing is easy to fix !! As any one can tell you  all is not as it would seam // and  this is a fact.    And all people are free to do as they please and  we all need to keep in mind here this is just information  to be had and what we do with it is  of our own doing

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines